fake singlecut on ebay

Someone's about to part with at least $700 for firewood...

Right now i'm hating fleabay as much as the dodgy seller (And his dodgy local instrument dealer).

I wonder if they (Ebay) contacted the seller and got the same response? Just seems like they've ignored all the reports.

Just received this from the seller --

I got the same response too. I let him know that his actions are being closely followed by the PRS Community. He knows it is fake.

I would love to contact the authorities if I were in Palm Beach, stop by his store and tell him a thing or two to his face.

Yes! I think eBay pays more attention to Fraudulent listing flags than counterfeit item ones. It was quickly taken down after a fraudulent listing flag was sent, apparently they saw all the other complaints.

He tried to sell it before for $1700!!:eek: His feedback from the past year also shows very credible complaints with silly responses from them.
I don't know how such a seller is still on eBay and how people buy from them.

Based on the broad range of items they have on sale and they are a brick store it is safe to assume that this a Pawn shop.

There are only two pawn shops in the Royal Palm Beach area:
1. T J's Pawn Shop | 10045 Belvedere Road Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411‎
2. Royal Pawn & Jewelry Inc | 9852 Southern Boulevard West Palm Beach, FL 33411‎

2nd one matches the city the seller has listed in their auctions along with the name of the ebay seller RoyalPalm2. It is adjacent to Royal Palm Beach and Wellington as their auctions state "All of our eBay items may be viewed at our store in West Palm Beach, Florida (adjacent to Royal Palm Beach and Wellington)."
Coincidentally their Pawn shop is next door to an Ebay Store training center.

Can't confirm without stopping by their store, but I would put my hand son fire that it is them. I would just be very cautious when dealing with them :vroam:

Last edited:
Careful with the pawn shop.

maynard-large.jpg

Back