Facebook: "PRS Guitar Owners Worldwide" What do you think?

I only use FB to stalk my ex's...
Your ex's what?

Punctuation usage is important.

ray-cooks-dog.jpg

Oh, you mean your exes, plural of ex?

(I know it looks wrong, but it is "more accurate" that the use of the apostrophe.)

:p

That's the problem with the younger generation - technology makes this kind of thing way too easy.

Nothing - nothing - can replace the thrill of sliding through the dark between the bushes and the house, peering in the window, and seeing your ex live and in person right in front of you.

Ah the days (nights) of the “night-vision” goggles!

Your ex's what?

Punctuation usage is important.

ray-cooks-dog.jpg

Oh, you mean your exes, plural of ex?

(I know it looks wrong, but it is "more accurate" that the use of the apostrophe.)

:p

In my defense...I am a product of the Alabama public school system, and a graduate of a State University. I rest my case.

TRUTH! I'm the guy that just told an 8 year old to never use a preposition at the end of a sentence. The grammar gods just gave me a lesson in humility...;)

I think you were closer with “ex’s what?!”;)

Yeah that's it...We'll just call it a Freudian Slip...scratch all that humility BS.:p

.........never use a preposition at the end of a sentence. The grammar gods just gave me a lesson in humility...;)

Reminds me of the young Hoosier who left home for the first time to attend Harvard. His first day of school he was walking to the library, became disoriented, and spotted an upperclassman who he approached and asked, “Excuse me. Can you please tell me where the library is at?” The upperclassmen stared at the new freshman with disdain and replied in a snooty voice, “Sir, we students of Harvard University never end our sentences with a preposition!” The new student considered this for a moment and said, “Sorry. Can you tell me where the library is at, a$$hole?”

No reflection on you though, Scott! :(:D

Last edited:
I sincerely appreciate the good manners the regulars on this forum extend. I rarely have to use any authority to keep it civil around here, you guys do a great job of that on your own. I cannot adequately express my gratitude towards you all for your decorum. Truly, thank you!
Come on Shawn, you know we’re all doctors and lawyers here. Of course we behave like professionals.

Reminds me of the young Hoosier who left home for the first time to attend Harvard. His first day of school he was walking to the library, became disoriented, and spotted an upperclassman who he approached and asked, “Excuse me. Can you please tell me where the library is at?” The upperclassmen stared at the new freshman with disdain and replied in a snooty voice, “Sir, we students of Harvard University never end our sentences with a preposition!” The new student considered this for a moment and said, “Sorry. Can you tell me where the library is at, a$$hole?”

No reflection on you though, Scott! :(:D

Nope not a reflection...more like a doppleganger... I get in trouble A LOT in my neck of the woods for correting others bad grammer, I hear it.. then I just kinda black out...for what ever reason, I don't really pay that much attention to it when I read it? Only when I hear it, that's when I can't help myself.:confused:
It's an OCD tick, or so I'm told...meh, maybe? Or it could just be that I am in fact, an a$$h0!e...I've learned to embrace it...;):D

Last edited:
Electrical Engineer....
That was a joke, bro. I'm not a doctor, although I do play one occasionally on fantasy night.

Julie keeps asking why I want to run the same tests over and over, so I don't know how long this one will last.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't read through all these responses, but after tooling around over there for a couple of weeks, one thing I can say is that there of plenty of video clips of people actually playing their guitars. Some are REALLY good....some are not quite so. But there are are lot of posts there of playing. Maybe because it is pretty easy to post a facebook video clip...even if it is just from a phone.

Back