Facebook: "PRS Guitar Owners Worldwide" What do you think?

Hmm, facebook...that came right after myspace, didn't it?

I gave up FB 3 years ago, it's only value that I could see was being reminded of the reasons I didn't talk to certain people in or after highschool and college in the first place. Once a drama llama, always a drama llama...

I’m a member... it’s probably the only reason I’m still on Facebook. I was very close to leaving, as that platform has devolved into a cesspool of political know-it-all-and-gonna-tell-you-about-it’s and moms that want to tell the world about their kid’s last bowel movement and invite me to their next pyramid scheme from home party. I just want to see pictures of my friends’ travels and milestones, and there’s not much of that anymore.

I'm a member there, and very occasionally chime in.

There's a lot more negativity there, mostly about quality control and how the standard for 10-tops has gone downhill...

However, it is useful to have a place where we can have pricing conversations. It also seems to have more global reach than this forum, with a heavy UK bent.

But when I got my amazing used Wood Library last week, I really wanted to share it with this crowd and had little inclination to do so over there - for what it's worth.

I just joined a month or so ago, lots of negative " My Used PRS has finish and quality issues" -- "PTC is full of themselves" -- My PRS has weird ringing noise after my trusted luther set it up " posts but also a lot of eye candy don't think I will stay there long, Jury is still out.

Somebody added me to the group quite a while ago. There is lots of noise, but lots of nice photos. I think it has gobbled much of the traffic from some of the smaller forums.
I browse through a few times a week.

I want absolutely nothing to do with FB.

Outside of here, I’ll mostly lurk at Vintage Rocker or TGP. Once in a blue moon PRS Talk.

Back