Experience ?s and advice

Just an FYI folks. If you are coming to the factory on Friday or Saturday, allow yourself PLENTY of time in traffic. We are on the direct route to Maryland and Delaware beaches and beach traffic can be a PITA. Leave early, stay late!
We are arriving at the hotel on Kent Island on Thursday afternoon (possibly even around lunch), so I assume the local traffic to the factory is not nearly as bad?

We are arriving at the hotel on Kent Island on Thursday afternoon (possibly even around lunch), so I assume the local traffic to the factory is not nearly as bad?

traffic from the hotel to the factory isn't bad. The bottlenecks usually occur around the various bridges in the area.

Did anyone else notice that Slayer is playing one day after Experience about 70 miles away in Virginia? Coincidence?!?! I think not...

Couple more ?s: Are you able to exit and reenter the Experience? And do you need another other than a drivers license to prove registration for admission?

Couple more ?s: Are you able to exit and reenter the Experience? And do you need another other than a drivers license to prove registration for admission?
You can come and go as you please. You’ll get a badge when you check in and wearing it gives you freedom to roam.
I don’t recall giving any ID when I checked in in past years.

Back