Experience PRS 2020 Update

Thanks for letting us know. I hope everyone finds another way to make some memories this May. And, remember that if you are feeling blue JFB is here for you.

On a more fun note. I had just sent Shawn the forum shirt design for approval this morning before the news went live. I like to make sure we have the appropriate blessing and we aren't at risk of interfering with the staff shirts. Perhaps we can still do the shirt and once everyone has theirs we can build a group photo from individual submissions. It would be like the Signature Club photo we take at the beginning of the event.

I have shipped the shirts before and am happy to provide this service again if it's something the forum family thinks would be fun. I would still want to get approval to do this, but I don't expect any issues given the circumstances. It's about time we did something fun as a group!

Thanks for letting us know. I hope everyone finds another way to make some memories this May. And, remember that if you are feeling blue JFB is here for you.

On a more fun note. I had just sent Shawn the forum shirt design for approval this morning before the news went live. I like to make sure we have the appropriate blessing and we aren't at risk of interfering with the staff shirts. Perhaps we can still do the shirt and once everyone has theirs we can build a group photo from individual submissions. It would be like the Signature Club photo we take at the beginning of the event.

I have shipped the shirts before and am happy to provide this service again if it's something the forum family thinks would be fun. I would still want to get approval to do this, but I don't expect any issues given the circumstances. It's about time we did something fun as a group!
Hell yes! Count me in!

Back