Experience PRS 2020 - Registration NOW OPEN for Signature Club Members

I definetly need to plan a vacation on the east coast and make this one of my stops in the future

I haven't renewed for 2020 yet. Do I need to do that before registering?

Also, I need to get my wife a membership, since she plays PRS now (bass), so maybe I'll just do that right now. It takes a few days to get the membership info for her, so then I can register for Experience for both of us by the end of the week or so.

I haven't renewed for 2020 yet. Do I need to do that before registering?

Also, I need to get my wife a membership, since she plays PRS now (bass), so maybe I'll just do that right now. It takes a few days to get the membership info for her, so then I can register for Experience for both of us by the end of the week or so.
You should be good as long as your membership is current. I’ve always registered my wife as a guest and she has had access to the same stuff I do.

You should be good as long as your membership is current. I’ve always registered my wife as a guest and she has had access to the same stuff I do.
Oh, she came as my guest last time. But this year, I want both of us to get a personalized PRSh signature on something!

Back