Experience PRS 2020 Forum Shirt - Details Inside

I received my shirt today, thanks Jesse. It was the strangest thing. I receive an informed delivery digest from USPS every morning. I kept receiving notice that a package was being delivered for which I did not recognize the tracking number. I have not been following the forum, so I had no idea as to who sent the package. I looked at all of the tracking numbers that were in flight, but this one drew a blank. It appears that the package was held at the Saint Louis USPS Regional Facility for five days. I would normally consider the delay to be weird, but it happened to me recently with a pair Ergon GP1 bicycle grips. USPS and all of the other shipping companies appear to be flooded with packages due to COVID-19.

Anyway, for those who missed out, Jesse did a great job with the design and chosen material. My Experience Forum 2020 t-shirt is made from heavyweight cotton. It should last for years.

Last edited:
Looky what I got! Thank you Jesse @jfb and Alan @alantig , you're good dudes.

Shirts.jpg

Anyone outside of the US received their shirt/s yet? The last of them were shipped on May 19th. Given the state of things right now I would fully expect things to be delayed, but I would think they are there or close to it. I still have receipts so I could probably check tracking if needed. Let me know. Thanks!

Anyone outside of the US received their shirt/s yet? The last of them were shipped on May 19th. Given the state of things right now I would fully expect things to be delayed, but I would think they are there or close to it. I still have receipts so I could probably check tracking if needed. Let me know. Thanks!
Everything coming this way seems to spend a week in customs before being released these days.

Reactions: jfb
Not just yet but given the (Circumcision) sorry Circumstances !!! that's to be expected.;)

^this^

I was informed by the Post Office here that my package (have at it Alan) sent to US, would take a minimum of 10 days.

However the PO dude did say delays at customs should be expected. Most likely anything incoming is being left for a number of days to let any bugs die off.

Nuttin'here yet Jesse, probably next week. I'll let you know as soon as it gets in :cool:

Reactions: jfb
Back