Experience PRS 2020 Forum Shirt - Details Inside

Do it for CARCASS! <3

200.gif

The dozen or so people that ordered before the tri-blend shirt was an option have been contact by me to provide them with a chance to update their shirt selection if desired. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that the previous Gildan 2000 shirts in a heather variant such as Heather Navy and Heather Sapphire (Sergio Sapphire to us) were a 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester. This is quite common in shirts. Heather variants are typically a blend instead of being 100% cotton. The Gildan 2000 in Black is 100% cotton. If you liked your previous forum shirts in Heather Navy or Sergio Sapphire and want to mimic that feel then the tri-blend shirt is likely what you want.

I will get the mentioned shirt in the Google Form in the next hour or two. If you have already submitted an order I will contact you directly and ask your preference for the 100% cotton or the tri-blend option. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks, gents.
I love these shirts. Next Level tri blend are great and I prefer them to almost anything. I believe the @Brian G shirts with the PRS headstock were of this variety. Now...green or gray ink...hmmm. And how fat will I get by arrival?

That is awesome. Great job on the design.

Ordered.

If Sergio Sapphire becomes a thing, let me know.

Reactions: jfb
Back