Experience PRS 2020 Forum Shirt - Details Inside

Agreed...but it will be a little sad not seeing pictures of us all together wearing them...

Time to take a selfie!

What if we take pictures of us wearing them with a bunch of our PRSi?

As long as it’s not all of them, I can’t handle that again.

How about if we take a photo each and put them all together, so it’s a virtual group pic.

Somehow this is making me more sad...

Reactions: jfb
I should be starting to put together my suitcase for this Thursdays drive south.....

My suitcase is always assembled. I just have to pack it. I should have been at the beach now. That was actually scuttled by my wife’s knee replacement needing replaced. The surgery is on hold, but they’ve told her to do the pre-op testing in case.

Oy...good luck to your wife, Alan...I've seen a few knee replacements in others...its heals as quickly as the patient wants it to heal,....just gotta get through the first painful part of bending...

Thanks, Bill. This is the third time around. This one's a little more involved - they have to remove the old implants, clean everything up, and the new implants go a little deeper into the bone. And the recovery is a bit longer. With the other replacements, they told her she'd be off 8 weeks. Three months this time, minimum. But if she gets back to being pain-free, it'll be worth it. She's great w/the rehab - she doesn't need to be pushed.

Alright gang, he order has been officially placed with my printer of choice. We expect the job done by middle of next week. I am working on printing shipping labels and getting them affixed to bag style shirt mailers this week so that when I receive the apparel I can get them out to everyone quickly. As always, I will update everyone here when the apparel arrives. So stoked!

Alright gang, he order has been officially placed with my printer of choice. We expect the job done by middle of next week. I am working on printing shipping labels and getting them affixed to bag style shirt mailers this week so that when I receive the apparel I can get them out to everyone quickly. As always, I will update everyone here when the apparel arrives. So stoked!

Dude! I think we all owe you more money!

The apparel has landed. My guy preferred to deliver today instead of yesterday due to some other business in the area. I cut him some slack cause he's a good dude. I am finishing packing when work is wrapped up today. They ship later tonight or bright and early tomorrow.
Jesse, you rawk, brotha!

And so it begins!

ACtC-3cUECBC3gReGnI2L3GlAPkleXrsdhzMt6BG96jvSUXO0w5-ws0IpBMZ8FD11JqitD8pE6wVXtv0XIv95AOJBwRsv7JKSsabpyeLBFTksgmMvBx-qtJadBRcfTOqQBvgyi1yr4VH2SNekpGZILXBRfLRGw=w690-h919-no

Working the common area of the condo complex!

ACtC-3fy8VyQO-CBb232rkgD7QsbVtIbfRFT25WH1P2yoV0v0JJ1sUfmQ7ElvE9bRx0zqDm8qAp3lNT05UJ1JG-BCDFc7run4-w2r93WSZx3bKJfIx2wl84CDWrTeZIG-Sz1zzg5LgtY4WQQ5jJokq84U-1bdg=w690-h919-no

The eagles have landed!

ACtC-3f2rV1ceverILvxB3DqKXEiLEKk2quAKIQRAzaMqZ00MJGSqBgsnYugm2bnQproaADykDi6kVSbTycUP9mp_-JiRjTuqZLE7oN-U_NQttAeqoCO_oFC7YRFX8ggfEjGQR13j9K0PivixIGt_Tc1JNyBZA=w690-h919-no

We should be sorting these on the ping pong table with some scotch and Troeg’s.
You are a king brother.

You are absolutely right. And what fun it would be. As are you, bud.

Everything going to USA is in flight. Things going elsewhere need some additional paperwork that I could not get to since it was after hours. Tomorrow they ride!

Stay safe out there gang!

Back