Experience PRS 2020 dates?

shinksma

What? I get a title?
So by this time in 2017, the dates for Experience PRS 2018 had already been announced (for a couple of months):

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/2018-prs-experience.23204/

(Note that the link in that thread is messed up and now takes you to some other future event.)

Anyone hear whether the dates for next year have been firmed up yet? Looking to start planning out next summer already, and get the bank account/credit card into shape for another round of glorious mayhem!

@Shawn@PRS ? Anyone? Bueller?

EDIT: there is nothing on the PRS Events page. Only goes out to Oct 2019.

It's by invitation only, secret invites sent already. ;)

True!

I’ve been invited to headline the entire event with my band, Les That’s Never Gonna Happen.

“Les, you’re a big, fat liar.”

“OK, I confess. I lied. What gave it away?”

“Oh I dunno, maybe it was...your playing?” :rolleyes:

“I suppose. Can I interest you in supporting production of a Les’ Paul’s Guitar tribute model?”

:confused:

“You don’t even HAVE a Paul’s Guitar.”

“I know. I just like the name. Kind of a play on words thing.”

I'm with the OP, don't want to get stuck in a hotel on the other side of the bridge again!

Yeah, I booked for Experience 2018 almost a year in advance to make sure I got a good rate & hotel location. I would book it again if I knew the target dates!

Is there a new thread for former readers of this thread?
Of which I WAS one, until you made me read it again now, making me once again a current reader of this thread. DOH!

The email I got today with the video of the SE factory tour had save the date for PRS experience 2020 dates of May 8th and 9th at the bottom.

Back