Experience PRS 2018 / June 8-9, 2018 - General Registration Now Open!

Wait, you can't make it? So sad right now. Also, did you change numbers or just stop answering my texts? #ghosted

Aw, yeah!

I don’t think so, Paco has an operation scheduled that week, and besides needing to be there, it’s gonna cost us.

Duh! Yeah, I got a new number, I forgot to let you know... I would never ghost you buddy. I’ll send my new one to you now.

I don’t think so, Paco has an operation scheduled that week, and besides needing to be there, it’s gonna cost us.

Duh! Yeah, I got a new number, I forgot to let you know... I would never ghost you buddy. I’ll send my new one to you now.
Hope all goes well. Will miss ya, but we'll be thinkin' about the little guy while riding the Tsunami wave!

Dude, hope it's nothing serious! Holler if you need anything!

Hope all is/goes well w Paco Sergio. We will all miss you, but family comes first. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks for coming up with the Forum Motto for this year’s t-shirt (we’ll need to make sure you and Paco each get one).

Ok, serious note: I don't check this thread much since I'm not going, but just saw that about Paco. So for real, thoughts and prayers with the little man!

Thanks guys. Didn’t mean to derail the thread, and Paco will be fine. It’s not too serious but something we just want to get in front of. Believe me, some other kids have it way worse.

Maryland and Tsunami Wave will just have to wait a year.

Thanks guys. Didn’t mean to derail the thread, and Paco will be fine. It’s not too serious but something we just want to get in front of. Believe me, some other kids have it way worse.

Maryland and Tsunami Wave will just have to wait a year.
Glad to hear it's not too serious! Hope all goes well. We'll miss you.

Want me to get a souvenir for you and Paco? Mirror, tail light, something off of Paul's car?

Back