Experience PRS 2018 / June 8-9, 2018 - General Registration Now Open!

My son has his own membership this year. You can go as my guest, but I when I filled out the guest info I forgot to change the auto-fill info, so you can be the other me.

If I shave some cocknballz into my chest hair, nobody will know the difference. :p

Pretty sure they want you to leave your guitars at home, as they have in the past.

My SCHBII doesn't have a backplate, but I was able to nave Paul sign it at an event at Brian's Guitars. I highly recommend visiting Brian's.
^ This. The events at Brian's Paul has been willing to sign just about anything. I had him sign the headstock on a guitar I had refinished.
And Brian's simply rocks.
Problem is, I don't live up there. I live in FL. This was going to be a special trip, where maybe I get a guitar signed by PRSh, and maybe buy something unique and pricey from the vendor floor.

PRSh doesn't seem to come to FL all that much, so I guess I'm going to have to deal with the fact that he's never going to sign one of my guitars, unless I go PS (Hah! Not likely).

So perhaps I will pass on Exp 2018 this year, since funds are tight anyway due to other family-oriented activities.

Got me beat at 26...

The funny part is I was not the fourth person to sign up - I'm almost positive of that. I remember seeing a decent number of forms on the table when I did mine. It must have been the way they were processed.

But I'll take it - it's the number of my favorite NHL defenseman from my youth.

s-l640.jpg

Problem is, I don't live up there. I live in FL. This was going to be a special trip, where maybe I get a guitar signed by PRSh, and maybe buy something unique and pricey from the vendor floor.

PRSh doesn't seem to come to FL all that much, so I guess I'm going to have to deal with the fact that he's never going to sign one of my guitars, unless I go PS (Hah! Not likely).

So perhaps I will pass on Exp 2018 this year, since funds are tight anyway due to other family-oriented activities.

Maybe instead of Experience you could plan on a road trip to CT instead of MD. Brian's event is in the fall and is killer every year, and you'll get your guitar signed, and there will be (and always is!) awesome gear at Brian's!

That's unfortunate, since the thing I enjoy most about Experience has become seeing friends from the forum. If you've never been, I can tell you, the logistics of everyone bringing a guitar are terrible. They are selling new guitars, so they would have to check cases on entry and leaving to confirm that you came with is what you leave with. Even if you assume all PRS people would never steal (except Paul's car), the parking around the business park is not a place I would want to leave valuables too long. And if everyone was carrying a cased guitar all day, nobody would be able to move. Hopefully a dealer will have an event you can attend.

I will be going this year and really looking forward to it! I also renewed my membership in the Sig Club but I never received my number.

The funny part is I was not the fourth person to sign up - I'm almost positive of that. I remember seeing a decent number of forms on the table when I did mine. It must have been the way they were processed.

But I'll take it - it's the number of my favorite NHL defenseman from my youth.

s-l640.jpg

Oh, so you’re a low number poser....:cool:

That’s OK, I’m a player poser.

Oh, so you’re a low number poser....:cool:

That’s OK, I’m a player poser.

All I did was hand over the paper and the money. Out of my hands after that!

I just want to say that thank you to my AMAZING wife I am now registered for the Experience! Any suggestions for hotels near by?

Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis is a nice place. Other than the riff-raff that seems to gather in the lobby.

Back