Experience PRS 2018 Facial Recognition Thread

Me three!

Speaking of cornhole, if someone (looking at Bodia) makes me spit good whisky onto my iPad again, I will personally pollute one of Bodia’s shoes. Not gonna say which one nor define “pollute”.:eek:

Aww, my bad. Next time you're in Chicago, I'll make it up to you. Not gonna say how, but it'll be special....o_O

images

Almost 10 years between these photos. Exp 2008 photo and living room 2018 photo.

32491187_2055197307841907_7361027853137215488_n.jpg

Just to take 11top’s comment in a slightly different direction, I’m sure she’s had way more birthdays than we’ve had Experiences. I’ll say it! I’m not afraid of her. Unless she’s reading this. Then it’s a different story - my wife had my phone, and this is an elaborate murder plot to kill me for the insurance money.

I’m not very photogenic, and my looks change constantly, so I will try to post something the day of. But this is what I looked like at a recent hike, and I will probably be wearing my mask outdoors for allergies. I’ve already shaved the sides, so the haircut is more of a Travis Bickle these days.
https://www.facebook.com/peter.prisekin/posts/10216805114939691
Sorry I didn't introduce myself to more of you, but I did find Bill and Rob. I was expecting the Forum shirts to all be together, but I only saw four of you, and you were scattered all over the place, so I didn't always feel comfortable introducing myself to you all. I was the one wearing a mostly black T-shirt with a rose in the middle, and a face mask when I was outside. And a hat and sunglasses, so my Travis Bickle wasn't so obvious. Sorry, didn't think about it until later.

Also, I didn't stay that long. I rode with a friend, and he couldn't stay.

Back