Experience PRS 2018 Facial Recognition Thread

What Virgil and Sylvester said. I've gotten much worse retaining names over the years. And I can't use my usual fallbacks of "kid" or a uniform number at this!

I find that these days I can remember names of people I haven't seen in a while, but it takes (on average) about 7 minutes before the name comes back.

I've known all my career that swap space is really slow. Now I'm old enough to have to live it...

Anyone else staying at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis? While the drive there is only 70 miles, I really don't want to drive home Friday night and drive back on Saturday so we got a room there for Friday night.

Ss
Sure, that's fine for the itty bitty crowd. But the bouncing bazinga group is gonna need more support.

As we all know...size is very subjective. I nominate Sergio as the "Size Designation Official" for the event. He will determine who needs what...those opposed to being groped by Sergio...should wear a sports bra and or an Ace Bandage...that is all and you're very welcome....carry on...:p

It’s called being sized, not groped.

Oh yeah...that's what I meant to say..."Sized" a thousand pardonns dude...
But you're down for it right? Good deal glad we have that taken care of thees nothing worse than sweaty man-boobs bouncing amuck...somebody could lose an eye! The threat is real....

Is he checking everyone? Or just the women?
Or just the men? :eek:

Sergio would have to field this question. I would guess if anyone is worried about said "sizing', they should go with the afore mentioned sports bra and /or Ace Bandage. Safety being first and all, we don't want any runaway biobage (male or female) to upset the event organizers...that would be bad...I'm just doin my part to keep the P.T.B.D. (Post Traumatic Boob Disfigurement) to a bare minumuum. Because I ❤sooo much..

Back