Experience PRS 2012 Update

Some people count sheep before bed. 3-Mike counts 7-string PRS guitars.

One... :7string: Two... :7string: Three... :7string: For... :7string: Five... :7string: Six... :7string: Seven... :7string: Eight... :7string: Nine... :7string: Ten... :7string: ZZZZZzzzzzzz...

You rock! I look forward to meeting you. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges

353e71s.jpg

What a class act. I had to change my signature!

Alright guys here's the deal. Experience is my favorite weekend of the year, period. Be you a new member or old , everyone here is awesome and friends that share a common interest. So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.

353e71s.jpg

Find me around and grab yours!

301n7sw.png

I made one for everyone on Shawn's list up until today and the few people who commented after it.

Way to go Mike, this shows what kind of guy you are!

Alright guys here's the deal. Experience is my favorite weekend of the year, period. Be you a new member or old , everyone here is awesome and friends that share a common interest. So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.

353e71s.jpg

Find me around and grab yours!

301n7sw.png

I made one for everyone on Shawn's list up until today and the few people who commented after it.

That is very cool. I can't be there this year (I'm already working on coming next year), but I am excited for all of you who will be there. Have a great time folks!

Goldtop

Mike, your the 'MAN'! What a great idea to enable people to meet each other. I broke down and had a personal tee shirt embroidered, for the same purpose.

This event is going to be fun. I just hope that I don't have to hock my soul for the next Experience Guitar! I was hoping not to be tempted with a flamed maple neck, but you only live once.

So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.

Darn, I was hoping to remain incognito this year. The Mesa Boogie posse is gunning for me. :eek:

Will any of you be ride sharing from the Annapolis hotels? I know of a guest from England (and his daughter) who are in need of a ride from O'Callahan's.

Mike - many thanks for your effort! As one off the guys who will be there solo, this will certainly help find fellow drinking buddies!!

Will any of you be ride sharing from the Annapolis hotels? I know of a guest from England (and his daughter) who are in need of a ride from O'Callahan's.

I'll be at Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis with some extra room in the car - is it relatively close?

I'll be at the Holiday Inn Express in Grasonville if anyone needs a ride. I got room for one in my truck.

Darn, I was hoping to remain incognito this year. The Mesa Boogie posse is gunning for me. :eek:

I thought you were planning on wearing Mesa Boogie t-shirts to stay incognito.

Back