Experience Pregame

JustRob

Zombie Six, DFZ
Anybody coming in early? I'm expecting JFB and Geese to arrive Thursday and I was wondering if anyone else might want to hang out.

My imaginary friend Mr Black and I will arrive Thursday afternoon...an event like PRSX requires a 24 hour pregame.

I'm in Baltimore visiting family but I should be in Friday morning. Any guidance would be welcome as this is my first time.
Allow yourself plenty of time to walk to PRS from however far away you have to park - it could be quite the hike.
Other than that, just relax and immerse yourself in the experience.
...and say hey if you recognize any of us.

Allow yourself plenty of time to walk to PRS from however far away you have to park - it could be quite the hike.
Other than that, just relax and immerse yourself in the experience.
...and say hey if you recognize any of us.

I was going to say just the opposite - run in the other direction if you recognize any of us.

And post a picture in the roll call thread - http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/experience-prs-2016-identification-roll-call.18033. Just make it a picture of someone else and then follow them and watch them try to explain they're not you. That's what I do every year - if the guy in the picture ever catches me...

Just make it a picture of someone else and then follow them and watch them try to explain they're not you. That's what I do every year - if the guy in the picture ever catches me...
Sort of like this?

Here is a picture of me. If you see me wave and say "Sergio took your car!". That'll be our inside code so I know you're from the forum ;)
PaulReedSmithMIPAWeb.jpg

(Not in anyway me)

I'll try to check into the Hilton Garden after work (I'm done at noon) and then I have to get toe the factory a bit early so I can get the forum guitar thru security...

If there's something going on Thursday night, I might shoot out to Annapolis (SWMBO will be out of town...)

I'll try to check into the Hilton Garden after work (I'm done at noon) and then I have to get toe the factory a bit early so I can get the forum guitar thru security...

If there's something going on Thursday night, I might shoot out to Annapolis (SWMBO will be out of town...)
Glad to hear it made it. Hopefully we'll see some pics of it hanging at Exp...

Back