Experience Jam?

Thanks guys. Tons O' Fun!! And thanks Gian for taking that video. I'll get the one Boogie shot up today if I can get a break here at work.
EVERYONE should get up & play with these guys!!!! They are just too good to pass up!

It's really not that bad after you are up on stage.

By the way, did you take any additional photos at that jam session? Ampguy only managed to shoot one non-blurry photo of my performance with his cell phone camera.

Sorry, no. I missed your set!

Excellent playing, Chris! :rock:

Nice job holding onto your pick, too. :top:
Thanks! I was hoping there would be no "pick malfunctions" during the performance! That's one reason I didn't do "Whole Lotta Love"!!
Here's the video Kerry shot. Thanks man!

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a stab at it. It was a genuine honor and great fun to jam with those guys!
Here's a link to the audio: http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=3820&alid=-1

ExperiencePRS2013Jam_zps42dc7ec5.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Tons O' Fun!! And thanks Gian for taking that video. I'll get the one Boogie shot up today if I can get a break here at work.
EVERYONE should get up & play with these guys!!!! They are just too good to pass up!

You are most welcome, Chris. It was great fun watching you out there. I am already thinking of maybe doing it next year......maybe.....if I go out there again.

Back