Experience Jam?

Em7

deus ex machina
Chris (crgtr) and I sat in on the 5:00 p.m. jam on Friday. Did any other PRS Forum members sign up for the jam?

Here's Chris' performance from Friday:

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting up in front of a crowd of guitarists is tough enough without taking an iconic tune and twisting it, but Chris is always able to pull it off.

Post up your video, Chris. You know, as soon as you get home, rest up. No rush. :)

Is it here yet? :D

Having been close enough to throw panties on stage with my teeth, I can certify that he rocked the tent. :rock:

Having been close enough to throw panties on stage with my teeth, I can certify that he rocked the tent. :rock:

It was bad enough having to follow the guy in the hat and a couple of teenagers that just wailed. However, I almost walked up and erased my name from the whiteboard after Chris rocked the tent. :laugh:

Seriously though, as Chris put it so succinctly, one does not get the opportunity to jam with musicians of that caliber everyday. One thing that really surprised me was the support that I received after playing the jam. Most attendees clearly respect the amount of courage that it takes to get up on any stage at Experience. I do not know if I would ever do it again, but I am grateful for the opportunity.

Ampguy shot this photo during my performance:

IMG950725_zps20e918b8.jpg

Last edited:
Chris (crgtr) and I sat in on the 5:00 p.m. jam on Friday. Did any other PRS Forum members sign up for the jam?

Here's Chris' performance from Friday:

Sounds great! Chris was certainly takin' care of Business!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video geese! Too bad it was spoiled by that guy in the orange plaid shirt taking pics - wait, that was me... Hey, that makes me a semi-famous famboy of Chris!

I got some good pics of Chris playing I'll post this afternoon....

And Chris did indeed rock the house. Cudos to everyone that played and congrats on their great round hairy cajones. :)

Cudos to everyone that played and congrats on their great round hairy cajones. :)

It's really not that bad after you are up on stage.

By the way, did you take any additional photos at that jam session? Ampguy only managed to shoot one non-blurry photo of my performance with his cell phone camera.

Back