Experience Guitar Purchases?

Jedi

Just wondering, since I am new to the PRS family...are the guitars displayed at the Experience purchased directly from PRS or is the display provided by a dealer? Also, is there "special pricing" for buying at the event? I was thinking this might be a benefit as part of belonging to the Signature Club?

To protect Authorized Dealers PRS does not sell directly to the consumer. You have to shop through the dealers. The dealers choose guitars they will buy to display on their tables. The long tables of guitars closer to the shipping doors could be purchased from the vendor of your choice. The guitars on the vendors table have to be purchased through that vendor. I don't know how the prices compare. My Quilt 10 top Tremonti was $200 - $900 cheaper than others I saw online (including the $100 bill from Paul :biggrin: Thanks Paul!)

There are deals to be had at Experience, but not all models are marked down. I received a killer deal on the MC58 shown below. After receiving the $100.00 bill from PRS, I paid less for my MC58 than I paid for my one-off CU24 (a "one-off" is a one of a kind build that is not a private stock guitar). The paisley case is a huge step up from the standard U.S. PRS case, and the standard U.S. PRS case is huge step up from the cases that most guitar manufacturers use.

MC58-1.jpg

Yes you must purchase through an authorized dealer. Dealer's tend to give "show prices" that are better then regular. And at Ex 12 you got 100 USD cash when you walked out the door with your guitar, so there was a nice incentive to buy. That was not exclusive to Signature Club membership however.

7996642441_89e0a3a27b_b.jpg

I want this one. 1 of the nicer faded grey black tops I've seen. I think it should stay natural back.

Back