Experience 2021

Pink one is $150 more than other rosewoods. I’m curious if it’s limited any or likely the new price going forward on future silver sky releases.

Pink one is $150 more than other rosewoods. I’m curious if it’s limited any or likely the new price going forward on future silver sky releases.

where did you see it for sale?? It’s listed with all the others on the website, not separate like the Nebula or Lunar Ice so I’d suspect it to be the same price.

Some dealers are already listing it for preorders. Not shipping until last quarter of this year

I think there were a few 13 year olds in there :rolleyes:

And our 13-year-old brains could still outsmart them.

I don’t get the people that sit on that stuff just to complain. “Why are they talking so much?” “This guy sucks.” “This guy’s tone sucks.” “That guitar sucks.” And that all-time hit - “Why don’t you send me a guitar?”

I don’t get the people that sit on that stuff just to complain. “Why are they talking so much?” “This guy sucks.” “This guy’s tone sucks.” “That guitar sucks.” And that all-time hit - “Why don’t you send me a guitar?”

Yeah, let's be honest... a couple of the screen names showed that no matter what their age, they were classless. Anyway, yeah, like a couple jr. high kids posting every few seconds, while Boscoe, Bryan, people from PRS, big dealers, etc. where there and mostly in the background, probably due a lot to the maroons.

That said, the event was very cool! My ONLY issue was wading through the drivel in the "chat room," which is no big deal.

Bryan and Aiden sounded GREAT! Boscoe must be digging that new SE Hollowbody. And, sounded great as always. All the other artists were very good.

Yeah, I just typed "boobies" then turned off the chat.

Howie, Alan, great seeing you guys in chat during the stream!
Yes, same to you. I said hey to you, the "other" Alan and Tosca. Didn't recognize anyone else if others from here were on.

Back