Experience 2021

Broseph

PRS Fren
Happening tomorrow night. Who's watching? Any whispers or gossip of new releases or limited editions dropping tomorrow night or later this month? Over/under we get a pink Silver Sky (I would prefer purple)?

Last edited:
Planning on watching. I don’t anticipate any huge introductions, but hope I’m wrong. New colors for the Silver Sky seems obvious. Perhaps they could shock me (pleasantly) by offering a retrofit SS loaded pickguard with Narrowfields in it. Yeah… I doubt that too. :eek:

Regardless, it’ll be entertaining to see what’s going on in what I hope to be the last totally virtual Experience ever. I’d much rather actually experience it one of these days.

Happening tomorrow night. Who's watching? Any whispers or gossip of new releases or limited editions dropping tomorrow night or later this month? Over/under we get a pink Silver Sky (I would prefer purple)?
I'd go over on the Pink Silver Sky. John Mayer posted a pic of a Pink Neon PRS sign on his Insta.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRC5_ndl3eE/

Here are my demands:

MT100
S2 594 Standard Satin
Return of the S2 Studio
Another Maryland made amp of some kind

8 hours should be enough for them to make sure that happens.

All the above!

I plan to watch, but if it clears up I have outside work to do so I'll have to wait for reruns on MEtv

Looks like I'm in. Weather cleared up but wife said to watch this instead of the work I planned outside.

Logged in now.

17ltpy0en2a71.jpg

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcnNpbWFnZXMiLCJrZXkiOiJndWl0YXItaW1hZ2VzL3NpbHZlci1za3ktcm94eS1waW5rLXJvc2V3b29kLWhvcml6b250YWwtMjAyMS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJqcGVnIjp7InF1YWxpdHkiOjgyLCJwcm9ncmVzc2l2ZSI6dHJ1ZSwidHJlbGxpc1F1YW50aXNhdGlvbiI6dHJ1ZSwib3ZlcnNob290RGVyaW5naW5nIjp0cnVlLCJvcHRpbWl6ZVNjYW5zIjp0cnVlfSwicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxOTIwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjY2MywiZml0IjoiY292ZXIifX19

Back