Experience 2016 Tattoo Corner

Believe I saw in an email PRS sent out not long ago.

Correct!! It was part of the PRS Experience e-mail that got sent out to Signature Club members (at least) back on May 25th:

"Saturday 6/4 – Other Activities
Jam Stage, Twin East/West stages with regional talent, Hopkins prize wheel, Tattoo Corner, Foos Ball, Corn Hole, Private Stock Staining, Dealer Sales tables, and much, much more!"

Damn, If it had been a snake it would have bit me..
LOL...don't feel too bad, I scanned over the e-mail and didn't realize it was in there either until I saw this thread.

Either way...we'll figure out what it all means later this week. Should be a fun time...

So I guess this means that Herve Villechaize is not one of the special guests this year? :(

Anyone know who won? I asked a few people working the event and no one seemed to know exactly. Said in the pamphlet they'd announce winner at 4:00 Saturday. When I asked the guy in the booth, he said to just write my contact info on the back of the picture. Weird.

It was the women with the birds, vines, etc. going down her arm...the real tattoo and not the painted one that was done there.

I didn't hear any announcement either...but prior to the Saturday evening concert kicking off I overheard her talking to a few folks about how she won the tattoo contest. So that's my source...

I didn't hear any announcement either...but prior to the Saturday evening concert kicking off I overheard her talking to a few folks about how she won the tattoo contest. So that's my source...
Thanks for the info

Back