Experience 2016 Special Runs

I think those were the only two. And it was unclear to me whether the satin finish CU24s (which did look fantastic) were some sort of Experience special or something they're starting to do regularly. I kept meaning to ask somebody, but forgot to actually do it.

I was curious if it was going to become a normal thing. I fell in love with a blue satin with rosewood neck!

I think those were the only two. I thought that they would announce the June GOM during Experience but they didn't. It would have been a perfect time to.

Someone tried to make me hold one of the satins, and I refused more than a token grab of the neck, because I was afraid I'd ...uh... be sportin' wood...no, seriously, I was afraid I'd have to go home with it. I really dig the satin finish. And yes, there were a lot of very fine examples, even late Saturday.

The satin CU24 that my brother purchased from Guitar Santuary had a Hondurian rosewood neck with an ebony fretboard.

Also a number of dealers had one-off colors of the new 594.

The satin CU24 that my brother purchased from Guitar Santuary had a Hondurian rosewood neck with an ebony fretboard.

So do you know if that satin came in a paisley case or a regular tolex?

Thanks!

Back