Experience 2014

I would guess that everyone would need to get through all the NAMM activities before they would start thinking about EXP14.
Furthermore, I would expect that an announcement would go out to Signature Club members who have opted in for emails.
At least I hope it all works out that way.

I would guess that everyone would need to get through all the NAMM activities before they would start thinking about EXP14.
Furthermore, I would expect that an announcement would go out to Signature Club members who have opted in for emails.
At least I hope it all works out that way.

That reminds me about the signature club..I gotta get on that. I plan on being there this year.

It's always the weekend of Sept 13th or 19th, depending on the Army/Navy game headaches. You can count on it being one of those two weekends.

christ, i'm just trying to get through this UNBEARABLE winter in cleveland, with still 2 months to go, and your thinking about the experience in sept? if i thought about the exp. in sept, that would mean this summer, that is a long way off, would be over already, and it would almost be time for next winter again! I'm just praying for st.patty's day right now. (lol)

Thinking about Experience in September is helping me get through this miserable winter!

As martysnarf said, mid- to late- September, depending. Although I think they've had it the same weekend as Navy's homecoming, the Army-Navy game, and the very first year, a big wedding at the Sheraton. It seems to be the same weekend as Sun Fest, or whatever Ocean City calls that event.

I've been thinking about it since EXP2013 ended and I left without a guitar. That is not going to happen again.

And I still have some beer tickets on my dresser.

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I'm jumping the gun but trying to plan around other events in September although the Experience will have priority even over football. I went to my first one last year.

I have a newbie question: what's the difference between being in the Signature Club and not in regards to this event? I am a member and was when I signed up last year.
Thanks.

Signature Club members get in for the Thursday night event. Usually a concert of some note - we've had Tremonti, David Grissom a couple times, and even some guy named Santino or Santori or Santano or something...

Signature Club members get in for the Thursday night event. Usually a concert of some note - we've had Tremonti, David Grissom a couple times, and even some guy named Santino or Santori or Santano or something...

Thanks, do we get advance notice on sign up and does it matter? If it's the concert that's the perk then I can forgo renewing.

Yeah - usually Sig Club members get a couple weeks' jump on the signup. And the concert isn't the only perk - between the swag and the chance to hang on Thursday night, it's well worth my $$$. Of course, YMMV.

Yeah - usually Sig Club members get a couple weeks' jump on the signup. And the concert isn't the only perk - between the swag and the chance to hang on Thursday night, it's well worth my $$$. Of course, YMMV.

I wondered if the swag was another perk. I wasn't paying enough attention to see who got it and who didn't. That alone almost covers the cost of the membership.

I wondered if the swag was another perk. I wasn't paying enough attention to see who got it and who didn't. That alone almost covers the cost of the membership.

There's the whole membership package - strings, TRC, shirt, etc. - plus there's usually an extra trinket in the bags at Experience.

It's always the weekend of Sept 13th or 19th, depending on the Army/Navy game headaches. You can count on it being one of those two weekends.

Crossing my fingers that it is the week of the 13th, so that I can make it again this year.

"Awwww man! I think the clock is slow!" Somehow I was hoping the number would be more like 180 or 200 when I clicked. 231 is too much.

Huh - I said the same thing about my scale...

halloween2.jpg

Back