Experience 2013 SE Angelus Customs available?

CJA76

Just wondering if there will be Angelus SE's available for sale this year. Wanted to get one last year but they had no stock on hand. I'll be there on Saturday, would like to leave with the Angelus SE Custom.

Just wondering if there will be Angelus SE's available for sale this year. Wanted to get one last year but they had no stock on hand. I'll be there on Saturday, would like to leave with the Angelus SE Custom.

They usually dont have many SE's to sell at Experience, but I wouldn't say its impossible. Worst case scenario is you talk to a dealer there who can have one sent to you within a day or so!

Thanks to the nice people at the Guitar Center booth at Experience 2013, I now have a 2013 Angelus SE Custom.

My buddy has the standard... great guitar. Gonna grab a custom someday too though, I think the tone is just a little more my flavor.

I was initially wondering about the Standard but I played the Custom and it sounded perfect.

Nice! The SE Angelus Custom was my preference as well. Great guitars. Glad it worked out for you - as soon as I saw this thread I realized I hadn't looked!

Back