Experience 2013 Face Thread

I'm on the left, admiring Peter's playing.

image_zps919efa2f.jpg

Saved me finding a photo.
That's me on the right admiring Rob's work.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;95750 said:
I confess. I'm a chicken. Playing in front of a bunch of guitar players? Oofffff... That takes nerves of steel.

la Villa Strangiato, baybeee!!!

Oh. Wait. CRAP!! I won't be there...

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;95750 said:
I confess. I'm a chicken. Playing in front of a bunch of guitar players? Oofffff... That takes nerves of steel.

I finally did that at the last (Old) PRS Forum event. 200 guitar players in the audience...

Once my knees stopped shaking, I had a blast!

Jamie

Here is my mug.....have not missed an Experience yet!!!....Aka "Sweet Ronnie Cream Cheese"....well... at the other forum that is!!!!!
my Grand daughter will not be attending!!!!

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it this year (would've been my first) but a recent Bell's Palsy diagnosis is going to keep me out - not because of that...if it was free I'd be there in a heartbeat, it's just I can't justify the expense unfortunately, but just in case a miracle happens...

6F258D1C-782A-4F21-9D1C-7A44211F16E7-4673-0000020EC2C87BFF_zpsdf5e4563.jpg

This is unfortunately the only pic I have of myself already in my Photobucket account! It's from this past winter doing a snow leopard shoot at the Cincinnati Zoo (I'm a photographer...duh.) I've NEVER liked this pic much though because I had only had my Nikon D4 for about 3 days at this point and I was too chicken to take it out in the ice for fear of slipping and destroying it, so it's my backup D7000 in the pic.

It was COLD, but I did get some great Leopard shots!

Last edited:

This will be my first one (plan is to be there Thur and Fri (got a show on Saturday)... not sure if the mrs.' will make the trip.

Patrick

Back