Experience 2013 Artist list!

If we are going on artists who play PRS Amps, then how about seeing Warren Haynes?? That would be a coup!

PRS posted this today..... could this be all the preformers?

1184949_10152410704100639_44781070_n.jpg

Well, a couple new names I don't recognize (so I may have a couple wrong), and most of you know most of these, but...

Top row - Martin Simpson, Emil Werstler, Wyzard, Lance Lopez

Second row - David Grissom, JJ Grey & Mofro, Davy Knowles, Brent Mason

Third row - Nicky Moroch, Simon McBride, Tim Pierce, Gary Grainger

Bottom row - Kenny Greenberg, Brad Whitford, SOJA, Rhonda Smith

Kenny Greenberg! He's a Nasville studio cat...touring with Kenny Chesney this year and last...amazing. Google "Ashley Cleveland" (his wife), especially "Ridin' with the King" It's a treat. He's one of my top three favorite players, she's one of my favorite singers, and seeing them perform at Experience '08 was one of the highlights of my musical life.

I won't be there this year, important date with my daughter to go see Taylor Swift.

Tim Pierce??? No way!!! Love that guy. He's easily one of my favorites. This is going to be awesome.

Looking forward to SOJA...my kid loves them, so he is ALMOST as stoked as I am...He says they're great. My faves are still Dave and Davy...can't wait.

Just realized - Bernie Marsden isn't on that list. If that remains the case, someone's going to have some pretty big story-telling shoes to fill.

Oh, crap...just realized Bernie isn't on any of the lists...gonna miss chatting with him, and listening to his stories...he's awesome.
Oh yeah, and he ain't bad on the gitter, either!!!!

Unless I win the Thank You package, I can't go this year.

Do they have Experience hats?!? I'd love to get one if they do...can somebody pick me up one if I pay for it?!?

I am there for all three days, and actually never cancelled my Wednesday night reservation when the bday bash got cancelled....if there is anything going on Wednesday night even if it is just drinks and hanging I am in.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;94950 said:
I suppose as soon as Wednesday night. Thursday night for sure. We've run them out of beer and rearranged their lobby (which they never appreciate) on many occasions. :)

I am going to try to stop by if I get time for sure!

Back