Experience 2013 Artist list!

iahawk36

Prince of Paisley
Just saw the release on Premier Guitar yesterday....and is anyone as excited as I am that Brad Whitford is going to be there?!

Here's the list:

PRS Artists: Brad Whitford, Brent Mason, David Grissom, Davy Knowles, Emil Werstler, Gary Grainger, JJ Grey (Mofro), Lance Lopez, Martin Simpson, Nicky Moroch, Rhonda Smith, Simon McBride, SOJA, Tony McManus, Wyzard
PRS Clinicians: J Hayes, Mike Ault, Todd Bauchspies, Bryan Ewald, Pat Wescott

Love it! It also looks like they haven't announced the headlining bands so maybe there is more to come? Either way I'm excited. I'm also really glad Bryan was added to the roster and that J Hayes will get some more play time.... everytime he plays I can't help but shut up and stare in awe.

A couple of years ago Paul was showing Brad Whitford around the factory and the three of us happened to be going down the stairs at the same time. Paul turned to me and said Shawn, I'd like to introduce you to Brad. He plays in a band called 'Aerosmith'. Damn, I nearly fell out.

A couple of years ago Paul was showing Brad Whitford around the factory and the three of us happened to be going down the stairs at the same time. Paul turned to me and said Shawn, I'd like to introduce you to Brad. He plays in a band called 'Aerosmith'. Damn, I nearly fell out.

Aero what? LOL

I get the feeling Paul likes to shock people like this. :p Very cool.

As a primarily rhythm player myself, Brad Whitford is a long-running influence in many ways. Having him at Exp 2013 is a great thing. Again, very cool.

Brad Whitford, for those who've not heard him play without Aerosmith, is a really talented guitar player. Tasteful licks, suberb tone, leaves holes where holes belong.... can't say enough about him. Should be a fun show!

Recently watched Brad's Rig Rundown. Was I pleasure. He's clearly a very experienced dude. A lifetime's worth. I'm excited to see him at Experience.

Back