Experience 2012 Model Rumors

I think it's about time for a Modern Eagle Cinco ... but prefferably a Modern Eagle V. It will be the same as the Quatro with an ebony fretboard and Sig Ltd electronics. ... and old paua birds.

Oh, I think the Clint Lowery signature is just about out of the oven too - that should be a given.

This is top secret so please keep it between the forum members. Paul has been working on this new design for quite a while.

IMG_7491.jpg

:)

This is the next logical step for anyone who wants stoptail/trem and rotary/3 way toggle on the same guitar. It also would end the debates on old/new birds and 22 vs 24 frets.

I agree w/ the Sig Standard/Stripped. Smart choice. Great guitar.
But as far as predictions go.....Andy will win yet another guitar, some great players will make me want to quit or go home and practice, Paul will call someone out & embarrass them, many great concerts (still can't believe I got to hear "Baby Love" last year. One of the bands I grew up on), many impulse buys, I will finally get to meet a bunch of you guys in person, Markie & Steve will spec out yet another batch of gtr's that will blow me away, many beers will be had, hopefully it won't rain, I will get to thank Doug Sewell in person for helping me create my dream amp, Craig & I will rock the house during the "Jam" portion, I will spend way too much money, I will be surprised, my ears will ring (more than normal), a LOT of gtr geeks will have an AWESEOME time!

Last edited:
Agreed - a Signature Standard a la Nicky Moroch would be fantastic.

Agreed - a Signature Standard a la Nicky Moroch would be fantastic.
Nicky's Proto (based on the McCarty Trem?) is pretty close but the pre-factory guitar owned by Frankie's band mate is the genesis of the idea. It's the one with the P90's wired together as a humbucker in the bridge position and P90 in the neck position.

That guitar is one of the best sounding PRS guitars I've ever heard.

Last edited:
Nicky's Proto (based on the McCarty Trem?) is pretty close but the pre-factory guitar owned by Frankie's band mate is the genesis of the idea. It's the one with the P90's wired together as a humbucker in the bridge position and P90 in the neck position.

That guitar is one of the best sounding PRS guitars I've ever heard.

Thats not the 27 fretter, is it?

Back