Experience '13 Early Registration Now Open for Forum Members & Sig Club

You will find me there ... for my second year. This time I will have to pull the trigger on a sweet Exp '13 CU24. Has to be done.

I don't know how you guys feel, but I thought last years event had the best "vibe". Maybe it's just because each year we learn a little more about how to do it? Whatever it was, there was a terrific feeling of electricity in the air and I can't wait for Exp'13
My 1st year last year. It was incredible. The vibe for me was constant excitement. Probably the best vacation I've taken EVER.

So if you haven't gone and you're on the fence...don't think about it - JUST GO. We've got many new members - this was my post Experience 2012 thread, which ended up in the next PRS newsletter:
http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?1616-MY-Experience

Shawn...please tell me Mother's Finest is coming back!!!!!

Stevensville was still vibrating two weeks after they left!

My 1st year last year. It was incredible. The vibe for me was constant excitement. Probably the best vacation I've taken EVER.

So if you haven't gone and you're on the fence...don't think about it - JUST GO. We've got many new members - this was my post Experience 2012 thread, which ended up in the next PRS newsletter:
http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?1616-MY-Experience

It was my first year too, went on Thursday night to catch Tremonti, who was really laid back/cool and killed it on stage. My wife and I had a total blast, met a bunch of great people, and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Paul and Team put on a classy event and the music was epic. We will be there again this year and as many after as possible. Already saving money for this years neck-breaker gotta have it or I'll regret it forever guitar! LOL It's gonna be hard to top the one-off Tremonti......maybe an Artist? Oh the horror, so many masterpieces...... :rock:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;68677 said:
While we're wishing.... add Ashley Cleveland with Kenny Greenberg to the list!

Yes x a million!!! I saw them last year at a small club here & they were AWESOME!!

Well, if this is turning into a reprise wish list...Electric Mary. Or Tremonti.

We've had some great artists play over the years, but if I was going to invite new blood, I'd vote for Junior Marvin and also O Rappa

I would love to see Ted Nugent rip it up at the Experience...........

I am excited to see what new goodies they have on the sales floor.......actually thinking amp in the passenger seat home this year...........

Back