EXCLUSIVE STRAPS!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Available only at Brian's Guitars!

50 of each made for this run, get one while you can!

Fire Red https://briansguitars.com/product/p...d-birds-flight-strap-brians-guitars-exclusive
or
Gold Storm https://briansguitars.com/product/p...m-birds-flight-strap-brians-guitars-exclusive

DSC_6324.jpg

DSC_6326.jpg

DSC_6310.jpg

DSC_6323.jpg

I called and called, but no-one answered.

Because it was after 5pm and you were closed.

So I ordered both styles online. I had to. My wife said "Hey, that red/black one would look good with my bass." (The PRS Bass-5.)

OK, so one for her, one for me!

Now I just need a gold-flavored PRS to go with my strap...I figure a Paul's Guitar in Antique Yellow, right?

If there's only 50 of each, how have we not bought him out yet? :D

NSD!!!!!! New Strap Day. UPS just dropped off both of mine. Good thing they're just straps. The box was crushed. They look awesome!

WORD OF WARNING.....open the box in a well ventilated area! Not sure if it was the heat, or just being in a box for a couple of days. Strong smell, for sure. The head rush I got opening the box rivals some good spliff! They're on the deck airing out.

NSD!!!!!! New Strap Day. UPS just dropped off both of mine. Good thing they're just straps. The box was crushed. They look awesome!

WORD OF WARNING.....open the box in a well ventilated area! Not sure if it was the heat, or just being in a box for a couple of days. Strong smell, for sure. The head rush I got opening the box rivals some good spliff! They're on the deck airing out.

Oh jeez sorry they crushed it. Also, yes, I have a feeling they could use some airing out...if it stays pretty strong please keep me posted.

Yeah Man!:D

Back