Excited to hopefully get the PRS SE DGT Gold soon! delivery date from Sweetwater has passed already and PRS guess"October"! Ordered January 2023!!

steven stabile

Delivery date from Sweetwater has passed already and PRS guess"October"! Ordered January 2023!! Anxious to get to play it instead of looking at pictures!!! Still playing my PRS Brent Mason model which is AMAZING given to me from my friend Brent Mason, one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of meeting and befriend!!! You can play any style from Classic Country to head banging Rock 'n Roll!!

Delivery date from Sweetwater has passed already and PRS guess"October"! Ordered January 2023!! Anxious to get to play it instead of looking at pictures!!! Still playing my PRS Brent Mason model which is AMAZING given to me from my friend Brent Mason, one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of meeting and befriend!!! You can play any style from Classic Country to head banging Rock 'n Roll!!
Maybe Brent could help move your order along ;~)) Either way, it will be worth the wait!!

Here is another one still alive.

Here is another one still alive.
Sweetwater has a backlog of over 500 DGT SE Goldtops on backorder. There are new ones out there

I feel you. The SE I ordered in May was supposed to ship in July and has been pushed to September. I'm not ordering from elsewhere because I like their customer service and the ability to choose the guitar that ships. Also, I got an extra good deal on it.

Back