Ever notice how...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

You seem to get really close to just what you want, but not quite exactly what you really want?

I was reading more awesome reviews of the new S2 Studio today. That guitar has way more than a little interest from me. As soon as it was announced I knew it “might” be an immediate “fall in love with” guitar for me, and, it’s very affordable.

But boy oh boy, wouldn’t it be even more awesome with....

Yes, you guessed it because you know me...

Maple fingerboard! Please?

Give me that and keep your SS. :) I’ll take HSS!!!

You seem to get really close to just what you want, but not quite exactly what you really want?

I was reading more awesome reviews of the new S2 Studio today. That guitar has way more than a little interest from me. As soon as it was announced I knew it “might” be an immediate “fall in love with” guitar for me, and, it’s very affordable.

Take a look at Rob Harris from Jamiroquai on YouTube with his DGT. Might be food for thought, if you don’t already have one.

He gets some interesting tones.

Take a look at Rob Harris from Jamiroquai on YouTube with his DGT. Might be food for thought, if you don’t already have one.

He gets some interesting tones.

I wasn’t aware Rob used a DGT on the new album, so thanks for the heads up, I just watched a couple of those videos.

I’m right there with you. If there was a maple fingerboard, I’d have already ordered one. But I think my DGT and CE w/ 5-way give about as many tones as I know what to do with.

I’d love to play one of these. That would seal the deal one way or t’other. I just know there sure is a lot of Vela love and the pickups seem to be really cool so this setup should be great. I even like the colors. I’m going looking.

Story of my life when it comes to the singlecut models. I prefer 24 frets, to the point where it's a dealbreaker for me if the guitar has only 22 or less. But no, I've yet to see a 24 fret singlecut of any sort within the core line, let alone the CE (even less likely, I fear) or the S2 line. I'm aware of the ones previously in the SE line and the private stock one(s) that have came out in the past, but neither of those are within my budget, aesthetic interests, etc. No funds for a private stock anytime soon, either.

Also, I can relate to that when it comes to the current CE line. I miss the satin black headstocks that were present in the older generation of CE 24's.

Order it!

I was like that as well. Got a Zach Myers in January, SE Custom 24 in February, S2 Singlecut SH in a March, and now an SC245 just yesterday. My search is over. They are all amazing.

Back