Ever Find Yourself Looking At Really Crazy Things And Thinking, 'Gee, Maybe'?

I would like to make an observation:

So far there are 57 posts in a thread about a hat I looked at for a few minutes, but didn't buy.

There are 36 posts in a thread linking music that took me like a week to make, which tells me all I need to know about the quality of my music!!

"Yeah, well, time to change careers. Les."

"What've you got in mind?"

"What was Methuselah's occupation?"

"No one remembers."

"Well, that's pretty close to how your work will be regarded, so..."

:rolleyes:

Les the influencer.

They discontinued my keyboard like a second after I bought one, and it had just come out. It was only on the market a very short time.

What's always disappointed me about Yamaha, Roland, and Korg is that they keep churning their product lines over and over, and they're really just recycling the same ideas for the most part. After a while I stopped being interested in their synths.

But the Yamaha keybeds feel a lot like their pianos, which kinda works for me, so...what can I tell you.
we're on the same page there. every time i get looking at synths (or felted hats) i get bored of the regular stuff and end up about to buy either a waldorf or a hydrasynth, then i have the rest of my martini and don't.

we're on the same page there. every time i get looking at synths (or felted hats) i get bored of the regular stuff and end up about to buy either a waldorf or a hydrasynth, then i have the rest of my martini and don't.
I've had a few Waldorf synths, my fave being the orange rack mount MicroWave XT. Ugliest synth ever made. But sounded great!

in case anyone wonders, moondog in his moondog variation sounds like a dog version of early cat stevens.
My sincerest apologies for any staining I am doing of the great Cat (was not intending to sh!t in his box)! Song written either way (titled "Built For Banter"), 19 minute write time, just laid down the rough (very) vocal track, will work on guitar part later ;~)) Thanks for the inspiration thread Les(is more)!!!

I would like to make an observation:

So far there are 57 posts in a thread about a hat I looked at for a few minutes, but didn't buy.

There are 36 posts in a thread linking music that took me like a week to make, which tells me all I need to know about the quality of my music!!

"Yeah, well, time to change careers. Les."

"What've you got in mind?"

"What was Methuselah's occupation?"

"No one remembers."

"Well, that's pretty close to how your work will be regarded, so..."

:rolleyes:
Well, music is free, therefore it’s valueless.

Back on topic.

My crazier purchases have been guitars and Harley Davidson motorcycles. In 2020, after being on lockdown for a while, I decided to take one of my two HD motorcycles out for a ride. I stopped by an HD dealer to get some water and use the restroom. I ended up there longer than expected and rode home on a new CVO Street Glide after trading in both of my HD bikes on it. My wife didn't really know what to say. I have a few guitar stories where I stopped in for something small and walked out with a new guitar. I am sure we all have those stories.

Back on topic.

My crazier purchases have been guitars and Harley Davidson motorcycles. In 2020, after being on lockdown for a while, I decided to take one of my two HD motorcycles out for a ride. I stopped by an HD dealer to get some water and use the restroom. I ended up there longer than expected and rode home on a new CVO Street Glide after trading in both of my HD bikes on it. My wife didn't really know what to say. I have a few guitar stories where I stopped in for something small and walked out with a new guitar. I am sure we all have those stories.
You kinda just described my life.

Back