Eternity/Infinity - My new song featuring PRS 513

mrcnn

This is the second track from my upcoming debut solo album/EP.

https://www.bandlab.com/mrcnn/02-et...M80Uf6_pnk2ceJQlW1pJuR_ZMfXAwExGacrFFE12xTajA

Most of the electric guitar parts were recorded using my PRS 513, only second solo was played on my old Schecter (i needed 24 frets :))

Currently I have about 40 minutes of music ready with guitar, bass and drum tracks recorded. Unfortunately i'm not much of a singer so i had to look for a way to record vocals. About two weeks ago i started creating vocal parts in 'Vocaloid' software. This is the first track with virtual 'singer'.
What do you think?

Really like it...thanks for posting!
Has a Black Sabbath feel to it...I could picture Ozzy singing this. Nice chunky guitar tones, and I really like the drum mix. The virtual vocalist is OK, but I think this would really shine with real (good) vocalist.

Really like it...thanks for posting!
Has a Black Sabbath feel to it...I could picture Ozzy singing this. Nice chunky guitar tones, and I really like the drum mix. The virtual vocalist is OK, but I think this would really shine with real (good) vocalist.

Thank you for your feedback!
Nice to hear that it reminds you of Ozzy (even though, I don't even listen to Ozzy or Sabbath ;))

Thumbs up! I gotta agree with Tosca, has a Sabbath vibe. Really cool.

Like others, I did get a Black Sabbath feel in some parts, and in others it went in an entirely different and wild direction. Great job!!

This is the first time I've run across Vocaloid. How was it to work with?

Back