Eriza verde

xchefdino

I have a custom 24 CE eriza verde smoke burst with green binding. Is this a rare edition? I have not seen any others with green binding.

It's not considered a Rare Edition. It is simply just a custom color CE24 guitar.
Years ago they were referred to it as a Creative Freedom guitar which would happen only a few times a year,
Now custom color PRS guitars are very common. But it is quite unique to have green binding as well...

Wow thanks, I wonder if there’s a way to find out how many were made?
PRS would (probably) know, but they are notorious in not releasing quantities made of anything, unless part of the actual product marketing.

Could be wrong but I believe the color is Eirza Verde Smoke Wrap, because the binding is the same color as the top where as the color followed by Burst means the top is bound / Natural. From what I can determine this is how the top coloring works but heck I could be wrong. Nice color btw.

Could be wrong but I believe the color is Eirza Verde Smoke Wrap, because the binding is the same color as the top where as the color followed by Burst means the top is bound / Natural. From what I can determine this is how the top coloring works but heck I could be wrong. Nice color btw.
I thought the wraps always had black over where the binding is.

Back