Eriza Verde

krmf6gcf9b9wgdikp1yi.jpg
Excellent pick.
I could definitely live with that.

Man, I don’t have a green guitar. I should really do something about that.
Neither do I. The grass stains on my faded blue jean are all gone.

The worst thing about it is that I was reluctant because of the pattern neck shape. I played a pattern neck today for a while and I like it. Ah well. The one that got away...

Man, you should have hit me up 4 months ago:

Man, you should have hit me up 4 months ago:

That is beautiful. Love that it still has that lush green colour. Most Eriza Verde guitars I have seen will have more yellow in it. I would guess that Eriza Verde somewhere in the process has blue and yellow mixed to make it green and that the blue fade will fade over time.

That is beautiful. Love that it still has that lush green colour. Most Eriza Verde guitars I have seen will have more yellow in it. I would guess that Eriza Verde somewhere in the process has blue and yellow mixed to make it green and that the blue fade will fade over time.

That sounds plausible based on how some of the blues fade.

Wow, I kinda had a flashback to the late 60's early 70's, I think I went out with a girl named Eriza Verde...

Saw it when they posted it and I wasn't expecting it to last long, glad you got it it's a very nice one.

By the way I just saw Dave's Guitar got another Eriza Verde 594 this time with EIR neck / Ziricote fingerboard from this run.

Back