Epidemia (Official Video)

littlebadboy

Some of you may have already heard this since I used it for the DiMarzio D-Activator X set demo, but I thought this composition needed a video of its own. The wife fixed/re-arranged my studio, so she gave me a pass to do whatever I want to do no matter how long! So...

(Would appreciate the subs and likes too, if you don't mind.)

Enjoy!

And yes, it is also my effort to help fight Covid-19. All proceeds go to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Response Fund. It will be used to meet fast-emerging needs identified by CDC to help respond to the public health threat posed by this virus. These include additional support for state and local health departments, support for the global response, logistics, communications, data management, personal protective equipment, critical response supplies, and more. If you like the track, for a good cause, you may download it at the link below for only $1.

Download at: https://soundclick.com/r/s8cdos

Thanks Black Plaid!

Where did you get the video footage?

Are all te guitar tones from the Headrush unit? Where did you get drums and bass?

Footage sources were given credit towards the end of the video. Some were mine, taken around our ghost-town-turned-neighborhood. Family gifted me a dji gimble for my birthday last month. Some video clips were from pexels.com.

All guitar tones were from the Headrush Gigboard. Drums and bass were programmed.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Awesome job! I am very inspired to play some heavier material as a result. Too bad it is 8:15am, and my "office mate" (wife and I both working from home) is on a conference call...

Maybe later today...

Hi, Ruel,

Awesome instrumentals. I like the synth pads counterpoint to rhythm guitar early on. I also like that you kept it simple and didn't cloud the song with too many instrument parts. The multi-guitar parts, though, added depth and richness to the song. A bonus of not putting vocals in is that it's one less thing you need to worry about making the song "work." Vocals if they don't flow smoothly or if words crowd together can complicate an otherwise good song. As was said, keeping it simple made for a better tune. Good work.

I appreciate all your nice comments! Same, I will also appreciate yoir constructive criticisms!

Awesome job! I am very inspired to play some heavier material as a result. Too bad it is 8:15am, and my "office mate" (wife and I both working from home) is on a conference call...

Maybe later today...

Working from home too! I thought I would have more time playing being at home, but it seems there's actually more work to do!

Nice & love the slew of black guitars

Having a slew of black guitars was not intentional! I keep on buying and selling guitars based on need and like (want) and ended up with my current herd of black guitars. I learned that the pros of having guitars of the same color is that the wife doesn't recognize it when I have a new guitar!:D

Hi, Ruel,

Awesome instrumentals. I like the synth pads counterpoint to rhythm guitar early on. I also like that you kept it simple and didn't cloud the song with too many instrument parts. The multi-guitar parts, though, added depth and richness to the song. A bonus of not putting vocals in is that it's one less thing you need to worry about making the song "work." Vocals if they don't flow smoothly or if words crowd together can complicate an otherwise good song. As was said, keeping it simple made for a better tune. Good work.

Thank you for the kind words and review. Keeping it simple is reflective of my limited skills too!:)

On the synth pads... when I was a kid and expressed to my parents that I wanted to learn to play the guitar, they sent me to piano lessons. Although I was disappointed at the time, I am actually grateful now because it made me able to add in keyboard arrangements into my compositions.

Again, thanks all!

Last edited:
Back