Encouraging story from the S.W.A.R.P. Foundation.

I'm "all in" with wings!!! SWARP has done it again, this time with my first pair of "Phase 1.1" tuners.... I'm diggin' the black heads.

The S.W.A.R.P. foundation would like to announce it's first addition to it's "Hall of Hero's",...our very own Gush!

Thanks to Gush's heartfelt donation there will be one less guitar forced to live with the stigma of being "wingless". After much deliberation he decided that a set of shared D&G tuners would be better off placed in a loving home, rather than being mangled into a set of Phase II tuners in what can only be compared to genital mutilation!

May I be the first (but not last) person to proclaim: GUSH FUGGIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran those fingerprints through a criminal database and... uh, you might want to lay low for a while. You're wanted in San Diego for the late 1970s killing of a news man, who was impaled with a trident.

I ran those fingerprints through a criminal database and... uh, you might want to lay low for a while. You're wanted in San Diego for the late 1970s killing of a news man, who was impaled with a trident.

Uh oh... They aren't my fingerprints! Never mind, S.W.A.R.P. stands by our donors and if Gush needs to hide out somewhere for a minute...

Back