Enablers Central NGsD

Thanks guys
Sergio and I have now done a few killer deals - ( I think for both of US )
First was the KL-33 he got from me ,That got me the cash that let me get my MEII from MaPete. Later that MEII got traded to Bodia for a HBII and a DG30. The DG 30 Then went to Sergio for the Mesa MKV.
And Now I was able to get the DC3 and get Sergio a Very nice guitar that I am sure you will see soon another win - win for both I think
and best of all I got to hang out with Bodia and Sergio again !!!! and see a bunch of killer guitar.

So this is what the big ugly kid that didn't get invited to the party felt like....sigh...

Wow its been a few crazy days :)

I got a chance to play Bodia Special Semi Hollow and Silver Sky ( Both killer guitars )
The Special really spoke to me so I bought the twin to the one I played.

As usual this was not well planned !!!

To keep my home life warm and fuzzy I will be moving somethings , but I seem to be better at trading then outright selling.

Bodia and Sergio came over, we got to try out the Dirty 100 , Silver Sky , MT15 amp and the Special Semi Hollow , I had a great time, a bit of wheeling and dealing - one guitar left , another moved in !!!!

So here is the new Guitars day !!!!

Stoked my CU 22 fire and my Single coil maple neck fire !!!!!

Welcome to the new additions

DSC_0202 by
DSC_0208 by
IMG_3692 by
IMG_3717 by
Great double score, congrats
How did you find the MT15? I'm interested in one and the Archon is on my wish list too :confused:

Wow its been a few crazy days :)

I got a chance to play Bodia Special Semi Hollow and Silver Sky ( Both killer guitars )
The Special really spoke to me so I bought the twin to the one I played.

As usual this was not well planned !!!

To keep my home life warm and fuzzy I will be moving somethings , but I seem to be better at trading then outright selling.

Bodia and Sergio came over, we got to try out the Dirty 100 , Silver Sky , MT15 amp and the Special Semi Hollow , I had a great time, a bit of wheeling and dealing - one guitar left , another moved in !!!!

So here is the new Guitars day !!!!

Stoked my CU 22 fire and my Single coil maple neck fire !!!!!

Welcome to the new additions

DSC_0202 by
DSC_0208 by
IMG_3692 by
IMG_3717 by

Beautiful guitars!!! My be fun all of you checking out, comparing your guitars and amp equipment. Wish I lived closer. ;)

Enjoy your new additions! :D

The MT15 is a loud rocking beast, Really nice clean and plenty of gain
Played thru a PRS 2 x12 Deep cab ( V30s ) it could have caused deafness but sounded very nice a the lower level I usually play at.
I really don't need another amp but do look forward to spending more time with this one.

Great double score, congrats
How did you find the MT15? I'm interested in one and the Archon is on my wish list too :confused:

Back