Enablers Central NGsD

Rider1260

Wow its been a few crazy days :)

I got a chance to play Bodia Special Semi Hollow and Silver Sky ( Both killer guitars )
The Special really spoke to me so I bought the twin to the one I played.

As usual this was not well planned !!!

To keep my home life warm and fuzzy I will be moving somethings , but I seem to be better at trading then outright selling.

Bodia and Sergio came over, we got to try out the Dirty 100 , Silver Sky , MT15 amp and the Special Semi Hollow , I had a great time, a bit of wheeling and dealing - one guitar left , another moved in !!!!

So here is the new Guitars day !!!!

Stoked my CU 22 fire and my Single coil maple neck fire !!!!!

Welcome to the new additions

DSC_0202 by
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152274366@N08/
DSC_0208 by
IMG_3692 by
IMG_3717 by

You guys are KILLIN ME!!! Something about those maple necks just makes me happy. Congrats!

Wait, is that Sergio's ex-DC3?

It is! He went home with something he didn't come with. Of course, all this wheeling and dealing went down after I left, so I can't confirm how much arm twisting, and such, went down. I just hope my KL-33 is still there, since Mike is working on it for me!

Fun afternoon! Congrats on the Special SH, and the DC-3! And congrats to Sergio on his new acquisition!

Without distracting from Rider’s thread... what do you think it would take to make me part with a PRS?

Let's go with the obvious and say something else PRS. Not knowing all of the gear that was available for the swap meet, I'll make an assumption or two. Santana shape is too obvious, but I'll say that's what it was. And based on Rider's signature, I'll say you went home with the Mira. Professor Plum in the conservatory with the Mira:cool:

Thanks guys
Sergio and I have now done a few killer deals - ( I think for both of US )
First was the KL-33 he got from me ,That got me the cash that let me get my MEII from MaPete. Later that MEII got traded to Bodia for a HBII and a DG30. The DG 30 Then went to Sergio for the Mesa MKV.
And Now I was able to get the DC3 and get Sergio a Very nice guitar that I am sure you will see soon another win - win for both I think
and best of all I got to hang out with Bodia and Sergio again !!!! and see a bunch of killer guitar.

Super interested in both, but a bad time for me to buy. Just moved. Let me unpack first and figure out where I will put the ones I have.

Thanks guys
Sergio and I have now done a few killer deals - ( I think for both of US )
First was the KL-33 he got from me ,That got me the cash that let me get my MEII from MaPete. Later that MEII got traded to Bodia for a HBII and a DG30. The DG 30 Then went to Sergio for the Mesa MKV.
And Now I was able to get the DC3 and get Sergio a Very nice guitar that I am sure you will see soon another win - win for both I think
and best of all I got to hang out with Bodia and Sergio again !!!! and see a bunch of killer guitar.
It's so heartwarming that you boys play nice together.

I’ll miss it but, something happened that I couldn’t say no to.
And you knew I was looking for a DC3! :p

I actually have my single coil needs covered now, I just got loaned a... Strat... First time I'll have a Fender in the stable. It's got Fralin Split Blades (Blues specials maybe) and is an incredible sounding guitar. It's got a weird, super wide Warmoth neck on it which takes a bit of getting used to but looking forward to pulling this out on stage.

Back