UPGRADED: WL EXPERIENCE 2018 SPECIAL SEMI-HOLLOW...

That is just plain SICK! Mine's just going to be a
PRS Special 22 Semi-Hollow Limited Edition Color: Fire Red Burst Top Options: Artist Pack Special LE Upgrade

GOTTA HAND IT TO BRETT AT EDDIE'S GUITARS FOR THE VINTAGE SPECIAL VIBE ON THE INSANE MODEL AND WOOD COMBOS ON THIS BEAUTY:

KORINA BODY
SICK MAPLE TOP
MAPLE NECK!!!
ZIRICOTE BOARD
...AND SMOKED HARDWARE!!!

I MEAN, CHECK THIS THING:

paul_reed_smith_eddie_s_guitars_wood_library_special_semi_hollow_mccarty_tobacco_eddies_guitars_4_.jpg

paul_reed_smith_eddie_s_guitars_wood_library_special_semi_hollow_mccarty_tobacco_eddies_guitars_6_.jpg

TONE REPORT FORTHCOMING!!!
DROOOOOOOOOL

Uggh!!!! I have been waiting for a tone report all day!!!
:(

my prediction.....That thing is going to sound AMAZING.
:):):)
There's a small chance it could arrive tomorrow, not to increase the uncertainty at all. I did, however, just take delivery of a new Landry M50V amp that I'm waiting to plug into once the kids go to bed.

Yeah, so I just opened up the box and plugged this thing in. WOW. ***DUDE!!!!!!!***

Some of the best pickups I've ever heard on a PRS. They seem able to go just about anywhere a humbucker ought to go, and the NF sauce in positions 2 and 4 brings a satisfying grin when you click it into gear. I'm COMPLETELY HAPPY with this guitar! SWEET!!! THANKS, PAUL!!!!! I've only plugged it into a Dr. Z Maz 18 here at the office. Can't wait to feed it to my other amps...

Yeah, so I just opened up the box and plugged this thing in. WOW. ***DUDE!!!!!!!***

Some of the best pickups I've ever heard on a PRS. They seem able to go just about anywhere a humbucker ought to go, and the NF sauce in positions 2 and 4 brings a satisfying grin when you click it into gear. I'm COMPLETELY HAPPY with this guitar! SWEET!!! THANKS, PAUL!!!!! I've only plugged it into a Dr. Z Maz 18 here at the office. Can't wait to feed it to my other amps...

I feel exactly the same way about mine. Totally not what I was expecting. Rider1260 spent about an hour playing mine, and two days later he had one on the way.

Nice! Glad you're digging on it, I've been digging that pick-up combination myself.

That's one hell of an office amp, btw! And thanks again : )

Back