UPGRADED: WL EXPERIENCE 2018 SPECIAL SEMI-HOLLOW...

ViperDoc

Plugged In.
...IN MCCARTY TOBACCO SUNBURST. BOING!!!!!

paul_reed_smith_eddie_s_guitars_wood_library_special_semi_hollow_mccarty_tobacco_eddies_guitars_9_.jpg

GOTTA HAND IT TO BRETT AT EDDIE'S GUITARS FOR THE VINTAGE SPECIAL VIBE ON THE INSANE MODEL AND WOOD COMBOS ON THIS BEAUTY:

KORINA BODY
SICK MAPLE TOP
MAPLE NECK!!!
ZIRICOTE BOARD
...AND SMOKED HARDWARE!!!

I MEAN, CHECK THIS THING:

paul_reed_smith_eddie_s_guitars_wood_library_special_semi_hollow_mccarty_tobacco_eddies_guitars_4_.jpg

paul_reed_smith_eddie_s_guitars_wood_library_special_semi_hollow_mccarty_tobacco_eddies_guitars_6_.jpg

TONE REPORT FORTHCOMING!!!

Flamin’ Hot, with BBQ hardware! Nice!!:D

Nice! I saw Brett post that the other day. My fav of this model, so far. The black hardware is awesome. You're gonna love this one!

I thought the only way I might beat you to the punch is to pre-order! DONE AND DONE!!!

Well played! I'll just have to be happy with the Exp guitar I scored from him a couple months back. I'm going on record saying it's my 2nd favorite model, right behind the Santana.

Well played! I'll just have to be happy with the Exp guitar I scored from him a couple months back. I'm going on record saying it's my 2nd favorite model, right behind the Santana.
Noted. And to date, I've yet to pick up a Santana...I'm just not a 24 fret guy, but who knows what the future holds. I once played a Leese Golden Eagle and that guitar was nuts.

Stunning guitar. No one does semi hollow better than PRS. They sound huge.

Back