ELECTION TIME! (DGT Fan Club)

Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?

• BostonGuitar (Pres) & Mike Duncan (VP)

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Harker1440 (Pres) & Twinfan (VP)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • aristotle (Pres) & rugerpc (VP)

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look in your own house ruger and for the record what I was requesting from CRGTR was our fiorst campaign ad which has generated campaign contributions for us to continue our media blitz

The Reason for The Season
GoldieandtheH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I Now annouce the canidates for the Eriza Green Party

Harker / Twinfan 2012

With my previous cabinet experience ( Plus the fact that I'm a Fat Tattooed G.A.S addict and Gear Ho and I'm funnier than the other guys And I have THE STONES to put up videos of me playing live and am NOT AFRAID to ask for critiques and reviews ) and with Old Gold's support ( My 2007 Preproduction Prototype DGT one of the first ones ever to leave the factory and go on World Tour ) and Twin's international connections and PS ties I feel that we can reach a broader more WORLDWIDE audience and consolidate the base and push for a Limited Run Piezo Equipped DGT- The Ultimate Gig Ready Guitar !!!! And push for the introduction of an SE DGT so that the world can understand and share the joy of owing a great guitar !!!!

Cabinet Posts ( As of Now )
Harker - Prez
Twinfan - VP
LSchefman - Sec of State
CRGTR - Sec of Media
BostonGuitar - Ambassador to DGh
Mikey D - Sec of Defense
Sergio - Head of the FBI

Great Grandma's Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
Ingredients:
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
2 cups whipped cream
Directions:
Preheat oven to 425°.
Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Stir in pumpkin, orange juice and sugar-spice mixture.
Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 350°; bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Top with whipped cream before serving for best results!

Friends,

The debate for the DGT Club Presidential candidates is temporarily on hold.

Please take this time to care of your families (local and extended).

~Hans

Last edited:
We had expected our 501 c3 organization to suitably trash our rival candidates to soften up the electorate prior to our consolidated platform speech, but the wussy’s let a simple hurricane / monster storm get in the way.
In any case, the Ari-Ruger campaign is pleased to announce the following:

WHO’s WHO ON OUR TICKET:

aristotle - President
rugerpc - VP
“The Police Chic” in Harker’s Video - Chief of Staff to the Prez
Albrecht Smuten - Chief of Staff to the VP
Shawn@PRS - Factory Liaison and Political "Fixer"
the “Approved” chic in tgscan’s signature - Secretary of Tone
Hans - Secretary of Mods
Fox77 - Secretary of Blackness and Stoptails
Lschefman – Staff Philosoper
David Easton - Secretary of Quilt
CRGTR - Video Czar
Sergio - Press Secretary and Rumor Monger
BostonGuitar - Janitor
MikeDuncan - Janitor's helper
Harker - Window Washer
Twinfan - Window Washer's Helper

OUR SOUNDBITE PLATFORM:
“A DGT In Every Home!!!”

OUR POLLICY PLATFORM:
Our simple 5-point plan is as follows:
1. Get a job
2. Earn a few kilobucks
3. Order a DGT
4. Pay for your DGT
5. Enjoy your DGT

We are prepared to help with step 4. How? That’s simple. Unlike our elitist competitors, we understand that those at the top of the heap aren’t doing their fair share. We propose that we simply “ask” those who currently have more guitars than they need to provide them to us, the administration (and by "ask", we really mean "tell"). We will take it from there, and ensure a fair and reasonable distribution of DGT’s. I can see our competitors now calling this plan a “tax”. Hogwash! It’s simply making sure that those who can afford a little more help out those who can’t. We also are suggesting a progressive pricing plan from the factory and retailers. DGT’s will cost just a little more when sold to the top one percent, which will allow up to a 50% reduction in price to the “regular folks”.

PROPOSED DGT LINE
DGT Standard
DGT Maple
DGT Signature
DGT PS
SE DGT
DGT7
PDGT
DGDGBD DGT

aristotle - rugerpc - "BOLD IDEAS FOR BOLD TIMES"

As a good Prez should, aristotle has delegated the pie recipe for me to post. The DGT is an All-American guitar with it's roots in the McCarty, Stevensville, MD and Austin TX. That calls for an All-American pie:

This is the best recipe for apple pie for those who want an old-fashioned, perfect tasting apple pie with a flaky crust. Using fresh apples, a homemade pie crust recipe, and the perfect blend of spices; this is the apple pie that is true delight in every forkful.

Apple Pie

Ingredients:

Pastry for 2 crusts (recipe below)
8 cups sliced, peeled assorted baking apples - about 3 lbs. (Granny Smith, Cortland, Jonathan)
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 Tablespoons butter
1 egg yolk
1 Tablespoon milk

Directions:

1. In a large bowl, toss the sliced apples with lemon juice.

2. Combine sugars, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; add to apples and toss well to coat.

3. Fill pastry lined 9 inch pie pan with apple mixture. Dot with butter.

4. Place second crust on top of pie filling, cut slits in top of crust to vent. Seal the edges of the crust with a fork or by hand.

5. In a small bowl, beat the egg yolk and milk. Brush mixture over top crust.

6. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.

7. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake 40-45 minutes more or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly.

Flaky Pastry Pie Crust Recipe

Makes two 9-inch pie crusts

Ingredients:

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, chilled and diced
1/2 cup ice water

Directions:

1. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl.

2. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.

3. Stir in the ice water, a Tablespoon at a time, until the crust mixture forms a ball.

4. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.

5. Sprinkle flour onto rolling surface. Roll dough out, then divide in half. Roll each half to fit a 9-inch pie plate.

6. Place crust in pie plate, pressing evenly into the bottom and sides.

aristotle/rugerpc - we give you the recipe for the crust as well!

Last edited:
Hey how did I get left off the ticket!!! :wave: I am an EV owner!
out in the cold again....( sniff... wimper...sniff.... giggle... grin)

PDGT cheerleader and Window washer Helper's Helper

Everything's better with PIE! (zo) :D

And GREEN - ya it's a P22 :laugh: but it wants a big brother that's a PDGT! ;)
DSC_0228.jpg

Rango - we seem to have an opening for Secretary of Mods....

aristotle/rugerpc - the picture of flexibility and accommodation

The aristotle/rugerpc Equal Temperament Party ticket rides the wave...

DGT6.jpg

And our "creds" continue to expand with artist endorsement....

Grissom2.jpg

aristotle/rugerpc - the other candidates' worst nightmare

Last edited:
but the wussy’s let a simple hurricane / monster storm get in the way.
In any case, the Ari-Ruger campaign is pleased to announce
“The Police Chic” in Harker’s Video - Chief of Staff to the Prez

Sorry Guys She's With Me You Can't Have For Less Than A PS DGT in Glacier Blue burst!!!

aristotle - rugerpc - ""

This sound bite take from the Ari/rug platform shows there elitist attitude wussy I am sorry but being there for my family was more important and besides I still got our stuff in before the deadline maybe you guys should try again in 4 years

This sound bite take from the Ari/rug platform shows there elitist attitude wussy I am sorry but being there for my family was more important and besides I still got our stuff in before the deadline maybe you guys should try again in 4 years

Scandalous! Another blatant misquote and misrepresentation by the Harker/Twinfan campaign. Clearly, the fact-checker at the H/T campaign is overworked what with the double duty of checking what the opponents are saying AND having to check and recheck what their own campaign is saying....

Ruger
You deny that your presidential candidate called the other people involved in the election and debate process wussies for delaying the debate because of an on going natural disaster? Isn't also a fact that he meant this comment to be directed at Hans who is in charge of the whole process and chickened out at the last minute and made the comment plural to reflect all?? And isn't also true that due to the pressure brought forth by my campaign that you had to go but a DGT long after you decided to run in the election??

★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆

As promised, the Debate has been rescheduled. The new date/time is Sunday, the 4th, at 7PM (Mountain Time). Rules for the debate will be announced when it begins.

The Election will occur on Monday the 5th of November. Candidates are encouraged to link the election to their social media. Only members will be able to cast a vote.

I appreciate that you guys have used the election of the DGT Club President as a way to blow off steam, keep it playful, and remember that, in the end, we are all friends. The "Other" election (the discussion of which remains strictly forbidden) has failed to produce the same result.

Ruger
You deny that your presidential candidate called the other people involved in the election and debate process wussies for delaying the debate because of an on going natural disaster? Isn't also a fact that he meant this comment to be directed at Hans who is in charge of the whole process and chickened out at the last minute and made the comment plural to reflect all??

I have no need to deny your scurious and false accusation here since I can show simply that you are wrong...

Here is what aristotle wrote - exactly - not massaged by your spin doctors:

We had expected our 501 c3 organization to suitably trash our rival candidates to soften up the electorate prior to our consolidated platform speech, but the wussy’s let a simple hurricane / monster storm get in the way. (emphasis added)

It is clear that aristotle is talking about our own puppet 501 c3 corporation, NOT you or any of the other candidates, nor the moderator. Thus your accusation falls flat. I suggest that you sack your fact checker just as we have sacked the entire staff of our 501 c3 puppet corp who were actually paid hazard pay to work during unworkable conditions, and then wussed out.

And isn't also true that due to the pressure brought forth by my campaign that you had to go but a DGT long after you decided to run in the election??

It is true that I now have a DGT, but it was not purchased to curry votes during this election. It is, in fact, the very DGDGBD DGT Prototype seen in the video leaked to the press by the mole "Deep Pockets" (we'll find you, you snitch). And thus an integral part of our platform.

aristotle/rugerpc - now looking for new lackies to replace our sacked lackies....

No opposing candidates or independant moderators or press were harmed during this post

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;27794 said:

I appreciate that you guys have used the election of the DGT Club President as a way to blow off steam, keep it playful, and remember that, in the end, we are all friends. The "Other" election (the discussion of which remains strictly forbidden) has failed to produce the same result.

With my campaign hat off...

It is all in good fun. I hold no animosity at all for anyone commenting in this thread and understand that it is all tongue-in-cheek. I trust that no one would take anything posted hear as representative of true feelings and no one should have any cause for being upset or slighted in any way. If, in any way I have offended anyone, please understand that that decidedly was not my intention and please accept my sincerest of apologies!

Outside of this thread, I continue to see the friendly excellence that this forum offers and I fully expect that to continue. :cheers:

Campaign hat back on...

:box:

So you admit that you hired and paid a company to sabotage the other campaigns and that you caved under pressure and bought a DGT after the fact Hmmmmmmm not the leadership I'm looking for what say you My Fellow Forum Members??

Last edited:
Back