ELECTION TIME! (DGT Fan Club)

Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?

• BostonGuitar (Pres) & Mike Duncan (VP)

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Harker1440 (Pres) & Twinfan (VP)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • aristotle (Pres) & rugerpc (VP)

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kevin is the greatest ambassador (other than DGh) that a signature guitar ever had.

Stick with BG and MD!!!

So when Chris goes home Sunday and Goldie stays here with me Then what?

So Goldie Hawn is gonna be at this gig? COOL! And I get to take her home?!? Does she still look like this?
goldiehawn.jpg

"I am BostonGuitar, and I approve of this message."
In This Time of Flux and Division We Need Strong Leadership to Help Stay The Course in All Things DGT, Therefore We The Eriza Green Party withdraw from the Election and Pledge Our Full Support to the Incumbent Leadership of BostonGuitar and MikeDuncan and look forward to 4 more years of Prosperity.

In This Time of Flux and Division We Need Strong Leadership to Help Stay The Course in All Things DGT, Therefore We The Eriza Green Party withdraw from the Election and Pledge Our Full Support to the Incumbent Leadership of BostonGuitar and MikeDuncan and look forward to 4 more years of Prosperity.

While green is a color that both Mike and myself greatly appreciate, and would be glad to have a "Frost Green Metallic" DGT standard, we do appreciate you conceding respectfully at this appropriate hour. There still might be cabinet spots for the both of you. Maybe TW can be an ambassador of some sort, if he can lighten up his opinions just a tad. ;)

Too soon to call it?

Who will be the "Official" DGT Fan Club President?

And... Does he have his acceptance speech ready to go?

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;28484 said:
Too soon to call it?

Who will be the "Official" DGT Fan Club President?

And... Does he have his acceptance speech ready to go?

Still have not gotten a respectful concession from Aristotle...

Uhh would someone enlighten us neophytes as to what DGT is? many thanks.

That would be the "David Grissom Trem" model of PRS guitar.
http://prsguitars.com/dgt/

Take a peek and see if it is for you... many of us find it to be a modern classic of its own, in the tradition of the Tele, Strat, and Les Paul...

Chekc it out, and know you can look around here for much info

Last edited:

Take a peek and see if it is for you... many of us find it to be a modern classic of its own, in the tradition of the Tele, Strat, and Les Paul...

Wow..this is scary..Since my name is David Gibson, I gotsta check one out in real life....Does it have the Pete Rose bridge?

Wow..this is scary..Since my name is David Gibson, I gotsta check one out in real life....

Its the most beautiful thing I ve ever seen..and Ive been to the Louvre(sp)

Still have not gotten a respectful concession from Aristotle...

Last I heard, Harker's political henchmen had kidnapped aristotle and locked him away incommunicado somewhere.

At any rate, my PM concession to the current prez was tendered LONG before the polls closed....

Last I heard, Harker's political henchmen had kidnapped aristotle and locked him away incommunicado somewhere.

At any rate, my PM concession to the current prez was tendered LONG before the polls closed....

And your concession was/is/has been DULY noted. Can't say it bodes well with your former running mate though... :vroam:

Back