ELECTION TIME! (DGT Fan Club)

Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?

• BostonGuitar (Pres) & Mike Duncan (VP)

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Harker1440 (Pres) & Twinfan (VP)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • aristotle (Pres) & rugerpc (VP)

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excuse me? Impeachment suggests incumbents, and I ASSURE you that the current president and vice-president have no less than 2 DGTs EACH...

No, no....not what I'm saying at all. I think a Pres candidate should OWN a DGT, which is NOT the case for one of our current candidates....

Given the candidates listed for PRESIDENT, it shouldn't take too much thought to figure it out... ;)

Well, I know Kevin has two now (and a Goldtop Les Paul...hard to miss that), but I can't keep track of Harker's guitar comings and goings (no offense, Craig), and unless 'Aristotle' is the Greek philosopher or shipping tycoon (both of which I'm pretty sure are dead) I have no idea who that even is. If it's so obvious there should be no repercussion by posting it, right? :wink:

I was hoping he would do the right thing, and fess up himself, but apparently he's either a.) actually working, unlike me OR b.) he's too ashamed to do so....even though MANY of us called this weeks ago...

Perhaps, even without a DGT, he can still win the prize for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between actual DGT owners.

MAY want to do a fact check on your running mate, Twinfan... ;)

Kinda ironic what with all the grief Harker/Twinfan gave me for not entering the race with one in my possession... (since rectified :) )

aristotle/rugerpc - it's not too late for a surge!

The agency I work for is trying to locate the whereabouts of one presidential candidate, but I wish the voters to know that if Craig does not fulfill his duties, we will institute plan B and get this guy..

images-1-1.jpeg
[/IMG]

MAY want to do a fact check on your running mate, Twinfan... ;)

Andy you need to check your source youve been given BAD INTEL !!!! the last time I looked Old Gold is Here with me and Aint going Anywhwere!!! Besides Old Gold Will be playing infront of 1000 Marines Saturday Night at a Marine Corps Ball

After a Lenghty discussion with My Legal Advisors, I Now Announce That THE ERIZA GREEN Party intends to file a Legal Challange of the Results of the Election!!
We are Claiming Voter Tampering and Sabotague !! Certain members of the forum have been spreading baseless rumours in a attempt to throw the election. We The EG Party Will not sdtand for Our Freedoms to Be Tainted in this way, At 6:45pm EST an injuction was filed with the 4th Circuit Court of The Eastern District and as of now We expect the Election officials to begin a Full Investigation into these charges !!!!

Back