ELECTION TIME! (DGT Fan Club)

Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?

• BostonGuitar (Pres) & Mike Duncan (VP)

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Harker1440 (Pres) & Twinfan (VP)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • aristotle (Pres) & rugerpc (VP)

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After our team has performed endless recounts, and attempted every hanging-chad trick in the book, it is finally time to concede the election. I would have done so sooner, but we got depressed and then very drunk. Then, as rugerpc indicated, a Harker henchman captured me. Not as bad as it sounds actually, since the hench"man" was the cop chick from his holloween video. One thing led to another, and....well....let's just say I'm just now getting around to making my concession.

So, it is with deepest conviction that I give my full support to the choice of the people!!!

Congrats Boston Guitar!!!

Not even Stones enough to concede in Public

My 'concession' predates yours by over 23 hours. As I told the Prez, since I was the VP candidate and not the top of the ticket, I couldn't officially concede, but I did acknowledge that he would win and offered my congratulations.

So, let's not compare cajones, eh?

After our team has performed endless recounts, and attempted every hanging-chad trick in the book, it is finally time to concede the election. I would have done so sooner, but we got depressed and then very drunk. Then, as rugerpc indicated, a Harker henchman captured me. Not as bad as it sounds actually, since the hench"man" was the cop chick from his holloween video. One thing led to another, and....well....let's just say I'm just now getting around to making my concession.

So, it is with deepest conviction that I give my full support to the choice of the people!!!

And I actually ended up with Goldie Hawn...
(to Goldie in the background, "in a minute, suger. Let me just let Harker know that you won't be returning to him...")

Last edited:

Glad to see you come around... "My Man..." :congrats:

A message from David Grissom:

Hans,

Please convey my congrats to Mike "Mr. Pres" Duncan. I had a lot of fun reading through the thread and got some welcome laughs during this election season! And....I am honored by the very existence of such a club! Thanks to everyone!

All the best,

David

Haha! I hope David wasn't too creeped out by my Kathy Bates in "Misery" reference!

Kevin and I thank the community, Hans, our competitors, PRS, and David Grissom.

The DGT truly is one of the greatest production guitars out there! Thoughtfully designed and lovingly built!

Thank you all!

Congrats to the incumbent winning team! Bit late but I was offline a lot lately.

May I humbly repeat my application as DGT Secretary of Metal? Here's my qualification:

DSC_0076.jpg

The DGT model is so versatile that word should be spread amongst the people that it can, indeed, do metal as well. And very good too! \m/

I'd be honoured to serve with you guys and perform said word spreading.

Last edited:
Back