EL34 or 6L6

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
Oh, I agree with all that. Just wish that all those nights I spent on BYOC, AX84 and SEWatt I had played for a while first.

My arthritis in my hand and ring finger of my left hand is from sports injuries. I had my ring finger dislocated like 4 times playing basketball. When the arthritis started to set in a few years ago, I almost had to cut my wedding ring off and have never been able to get it back on. The worse it gets, the less far I can bend it and the more stiff it is, and the less agile it is.

I also broke my left wrist and dislocated my left thumb. Both while playing basketball. I fear the day will come when I can’t play at all.

:(

Em7

deus ex machina
My arthritis in my hand and ring finger of my left hand is from sports injuries. I had my ring finger dislocated like 4 times playing basketball. When the arthritis started to set in a few years ago, I almost had to cut my wedding ring off and have never been able to get it back on. The worse it gets, the less far I can bend it and the more stiff it is, and the less agile it is.

I also broke my left wrist and dislocated my left thumb. Both while playing basketball. I fear the day will come when I can’t play at all.

Wow! I can no longer play fast, but I am happy just to be able to play. My hands used to go numb.