Edge of Seventeen = Lexington Lab Band

Your stuff is always top notch....love watching your tutorials and band videos..

sincerely appreciate you checking out the vids! BTW that PS PRS in your avatar is beautiful:)

sincerely appreciate you checking out the vids! BTW that PS PRS in your avatar is beautiful:)

Thanks, just picked it up recently from 11top. I really enjoy your praise and worship tutorials too.

man it's a beauty! The top is amazing (obviously!) but the color is one of my faves. Do you play in a P&W band too?

man it's a beauty! The top is amazing (obviously!) but the color is one of my faves. Do you play in a P&W band too?

Yes, I do. We have a VERY small church. It's just me on guitar, a drummer, and my brother singing. I use guitars with piezos to give a fuller sound, plus it's good to intro worship songs. I just started using PADS for some more background on worship songs. I also run my brother's mic, and mine also, through TC Helicon VoiceLive pedals to add harmony on some songs. I have to fight being envious when watching your P & W group videos....so much talent in your church!

that is great to hear! Sounds like you are doing some great things and i appreciate the work that your putting in - i know it's probably a labor of love but it's still a great deal of effort and in some churches not the easiest of areas to serve in. I wish you guys all the best and that your ministry in music will be very fulfilling. Thanks for sharing some of your story with me.

Back