Eddie Van Halen.....R.I.P.

I was on Wikipedia looking for a particular Van Halen tidbit, and as I scrolled down, it jumped off the screen like a rattlesnake....

Current Members:

Alex Van Halen
David Lee Roth
Wolfgang Van Halen

Past Members:

Eddie Van Halen...

Stared at it for quite awhile. Take a look, it just doesn't fit.

I saw that too. This isn’t DLR gone this time. There is no Van Halen without Eddie, and it is my sincere hope that his family agrees. Considering how they’ve protected the decency of his passing, I have to think that they will do just that.
I just read an interview with Nuno where he stated one of the last times Eddie was over to visit Eddie told him that he had reached out to Michael Anthony about a reunion tour of the original band. One last time to go out the way they started. I got the impression that this convo happened right before the pandemic hit.

I just read an interview with Nuno where he stated one of the last times Eddie was over to visit Eddie told him that he had reached out to Michael Anthony about a reunion tour of the original band. One last time to go out the way they started. I got the impression that this convo happened right before the pandemic hit.

:(

Love the Wolfster, but Mike was the man, both instrumentally and vocally. Another “would have been awesome” that never was. It’s so gutting to have to swallow that pill... when what could have been becomes an opportunity forever lost.

Hate that part of life.

Still love this so much!!
I liked this one too.
psf21-7-jpg.3011

img_3010-jpg.3045

I really hate tobacco, the older you get the more you see people get the big C from it, its inevitable, such a waste of precious life

100% Agreed! It took my father from me. Eddie got hit twice. He used brass picks at times and held them in his mouth. Reports I've happened upon attributed his original tounge cancer to the brass picks. Regardless, tobacco sucks.

Back